Resolve 1

***
"Hanagaki, here we are!" - a joyful Lumin enters the class, and he doesn't care at all that the lesson is going on at the moment.

***"Hanagaki, here we are!" - a joyful Lumin enters the class, and he doesn't care at all that the lesson is going on at the moment

Takemichi looked at the new doug in surprise, and the boy behind him.Without his teacher's permission, Lumin burst into the classroom, silently taking Hanagaki's hand and leading him out the door. In silence behind a small company the door closed.

In the corridor, the blond noticed a high-oo boy who looked at them with displeasure. "Hey, are you Takemuchi?" - a stern voice brought the guy to his senses. "Y-yes," Takemichi replied quietly.

"Don't be afraid of him, the other day I broke his vase and he didn't even scold me," Lumin chuckled, resting his head on the blond's shoulder.

- I didn't scold you because you're Mikey's brother. And so you would have received, - Draken chuckled, admiring the schoolchildren who lay on the floor, thereby forming a path.

- How are things going with Tosva? By the way, Takemuchi, come with us? - suggested Mikey, stepping on the backs of schoolchildren.

The blond shook his head and followed Lumin as he walked.

- Why don't you go next to them? asked Hanagaki.

"I will never stoop to their condition. I'm not such an idiot as to hurt the weak," Sano replied, stretching his arms. By the way, are you free today?

"Well, anyway..." Takemichi chirped.

"I wanted to show you a place," Manjiro said when the path of people ended.

Ken walked up to the guy and hugged him from behind.

- Don't break.

-Hey, stop it! - a pink-haired girl stepped out of the crowd, confidently walking towards the gopniks.

Walking up to Mikey, she pulled her hand up and punched him in the face. Lumin was dumbfounded watching this scene.

Moving away from the shock, the blond started up and hurried to the offender Mikey.

"How are you..." Lumin whispered, advancing towards the tense girl. - Did you dare?

Hanagaki suddenly stood in front of her and covered her with his hands.

- Don't touch her! You can kill me, but not Hina! Takemichi yelled as he closed his eyes.

Lumin licked his lips.

- Yes, I fell in love with you for that, Takemichi. For your unbroken spirit stop, but now, it's useless. I don't want to offend you, just go away and let me deal with this mortal.

Takemichi's cheeks turned red, but he stubbornly stood in his place. The girl behind him frowned, looking at Lumin in disbelief. - What do you mean love? she asked.

"I don't think it's any of your business," the boy snapped. - It's just mine. Takemichi is my boyfriend. Not yours," Hinata panted angrily.

- I want it, and it will be mine. Trust me, he'll choose me," Sano chuckled. - But now is not about that. How dare you insult my brother? You didn't answer the main question.

- He started it first! I won't let Takemichi get hurt.

Lumin suddenly laughed. - So it's because of this... You told me that Mafki wants to hurt Takemichi? Sano asked.

Hinata nodded slowly.

Lumin laughed louder, clutching his stomach.

- Nu and trouble same from you, Hanagaki. Okay, Mafui didn't mean to offend him. I even more so. We wanted to show him one beautiful place, but do it as a surprise. Unfortunately, he didn't succeed, - explained Lumin.

"Oh..." Tachibana drawled.

Lumin shook his head, parting Takemichi's hair. - Simple please! the girl exclaimed. - Apologize to Mafka, you slapped him in the face, be healthy, - said Lumin, stepping aside.
***

Cold air nice shower in the face

Cold air nice shower in the face. A group of several teenagers stood in the backyard.

- Excuse me please! Hinata's loud scream broke the silence.

Mikey pecked at her thoughtfully without saying anything.

- Come on. A blow would be what you need. My cheek still hurts," Sano muttered playfully.

The girl smiled shyly.

"I'm sorry, but it looks like we're going to have to ruin your date with Takemichi," Lumin said.

"It's okay, we'll do it another time," Higata smiled. - Well, I'm going, I won't disturb you. Sorry again, - the girl shouted already in pursuit.

"Takemichi..." Lumin whispered, grabbing the blond's hand. - Do you want to see... One place?