14} "Trespassing not I trust you and you pass!"

Percy's Pov: 

I was so tired of y/n doing whatever she wanted whenever. When was she going to learn that now is not the time to mess around but anyway now we were walking to this old abandoned park that Ares wanted us to return his shied to us in return for his help. 

"Percy I think this is it" Grover said with Annabeth nodding behind." I really don't want to go in there" I said but I knew we had to there was no choice so waking y/n up with the help of Annabeth we help her over the fence 

"Why are we here that sign says trespassing not I trust you and you pass!" Y/n said. She was right it did say that but we had to do this because if we didn't do this I am not sure what Ares would do to us and I don't want to find out. 

" We have to bring Ares his shield back" I told her  " He can get it himself I don't see why we need to do this" she replied " Y/n you should be more respectful when you talk about the gods or even to them" Grover said I looked up and the tunnel of love was right in sight I was a tunnel that lead to an empty pool with cupids around it.

"There it is I'll go and get it" I said pointing to the sword. "Me too your not going by yourself seaweed brain" Annabeth said Getting down into the boat I grabbed the sword but as soon as I did the wired that was holding it broke and right then we both knew that it was a trap. The heads of the cupids fell off showing the cameras underneath "It's a trap" We both say at the same time

Looking to the right I saw metallic spiders filling into the pool really fast and Annabeth was afraid of them. I yell at Grover and y/n to get out out of here and as they run away Annabeth and I think of a plan to get out " If you can make water appear Percy then we can catapult ourselves over the fence ok?" Annabeth said while I grabbed the sward and shield. 

"Ok but why would this all be here?" I asked summoning the water "Not sure my guess would be Hephaestus was trying to catch Aphrodite and Ares in the act" She replied . Once she said that the boat went flying over the gate where Grover and y/n where waiting outside. We started walking back to the dinner with Ares's things.

We she him standing outside and I say to him handing him back his stuff " Your a jerk and I know you sent that thing after my sister" " Whatever your sister needed a rude awaking that that is not how you talk to a god." He replied "Here" he said tossing me a bag "be happy I am helping you guys and not turning you into dust" 

I opened it and it was full of clothes, money, and food " You wanna get were you are going then you better get on the truck over there that going west" He pointed to a truck that said "Kindness international: Humane Zoo Transport. Warning: Live animals. 

"You promised me you would tell me about my mother" I told him "ah yeah your mother she is being held hostage and whoever is doing it is trying to control you and that brat" He told me and pointed to y/n who just staired at him. I squeezed her hand as to say 'Don't you dare say anything back'.

" Ok whatever" I said " Well you better start running if you guys want to make your ride" He said before getting on his Harley motorcycle and leaving. Getting on the back of the truck we noticed that all there where 3 animals already on the truck and they were kept in unhealthy living spaces. Their cages where filthy and they had no water in them.  

"Wow this is horrible" Grover said trying to talk to the animals "Yeah" I said before Annabeth could say anything y/n turned around to us and said " hide they are coming back" quickly I grabbed y/n's had and we all hide behind a crate so after the movers closed the doors we got out of our hiding spot.

" I will rearrange the food and put water in their bowls" Annabeth said getting up to move switch the meat and the turnips into the proper food bowls.  "Lets all go to sleep" I said out loud as I saw y/n start to yawn. As everyone got into their respective spots to sleep.

About an hour later The truck stops and we decided that once the door opens we would let the animals free and then make a run for it ourselves, and that's exactly what we did and the animals ran out of the truck into the open street and ran off. 

We followed right behind them and ran until we were far away from the truck. "So where do we go now?" y/n said skipping down the sidewalk being carful not to get to far ahead of us. "Um I guess we could go in here" Grover said as we stood in front of the Lotus Hotel and Casino. 

"I don't know about this aren't I a little young" she replied back while coming back to me to retrieve my hand. As we walked into the the hotel a bellhop approached us " Hello welcome to the Lotus Hotel and Casino here is your unlimited casino credit card." He said handing them to Grover. "Everything is paid for and elevators are to the left enjoy your stay at the Lotus Hotel and Casino." He then walks off. 

"Ok so I guess we will be here for tonight and get moving in the morning" Annabeth said when we go to our room.  In the room there were two beds and a couch bed " I want the bed to myselfff" y/n says running to the bed before anyone else. 

" Well I am going to shower than go explore" Annabeth said " Me too" Grover said as well. Soon later they both left and I was left with y/n watching SpongeBob on the tv.