9}"Her sward is A ring and mine is a pen! duh"

Percy's Pov: 

Today was the day we were going on a Quest to return the lighting bolt back to Zeus, Mr. D did not seem happy about the fact that I did not want to be turned into a dolphin and sent back to my father . " Alright children let's go to the border"

 Chiron said as he pushed us there. " Percy give me your pen" Chiron said, I handed him the pen " This pen is special if you drop it, It will always come back to you try it throw It out there" he said as he pointed to an open space of grass in front of us. 

I threw I out there " now check you pocked I checked it and surly enough the pen was there back where I like it was never moved. " That's cool " I said thought I was still upset over the fact that y/n did not get claimed yet. It was not fair to her or anybody else that didn't get claimed while they were here I was like the gods were using us to do their work and not caring about us in return of course I didn't say that out loud though. 

" wait Percy and y/n " I heard Luke say as he ran to us with a small box in his hands " I know we haven't know each other for along time but I wanted to give you a gift" he said " What kind of gift" y/n said with suspicion laced with her voice 

" oh just these"  he said as he  handed me a pair of shoes with wings on them " and this" he said as he handed y/n a necklace with a heart on it " so what do I need this for" y/n said kind of rude I could tell that not getting claimed was affecting her in a way and who was I to blame her " Just take it as a gift, or think of it Like a free gift" he said " And Percy to active your shoes all you have to say is "Maia" and they will start to fly" " Thanks Luke"

 I said y/n just started walking away and whispered a thanks. "anytime and if you need me all you have to do is Iris message me" he said " Ok " " alright children no time to waste let's go I would say have fun but... " Chiron said whispering the last part "

 These are tickets to the greyhound bus it will only get you so far and then you have to walk from their" He said " ok" me, Annabeth, Grover and y/n said After saying goodbye to everyone we all make our was to the bus stop. "So how are we going to get out of the underworld" I said " Uh good question" Grover said " I don't know but we will figure 

on our way there I heard a "y/n I am also sorry" Annabeth said " For what" " Because Percy, and I are both claimed and nobody claimed you yet" she said "gee Annabeth that really lightens the mood" Grover said " It's not your fault Annabeth" y/n said playing with the ring on her finger " You know now that I think about it y/n where did you get your sward? Or could I see it" Annabeth said " sure I guess" y/n said as she handed the ring over to Annabeth.

" Huh this does not look like your regular sward in fact It doesn't even look like Percy's , I looks more like Iron, you guys said you had the same mother right.?" Annabeth said " Yeah as far as I know my mom never said anything about her being adopted so I don't know". I said, Annabeth hummed and handed y/n back her sward/ ring

 "Percy do you know the difference between yours and y/n's sward?" she asked " Her sward is a ring and mine is a pen! duh" I said. "No that is not it, well that is one of the things her sward might be stronger than yours" " like what" "Like older Magic something that even the gods don't have" Grover said I was in shock the whole

 way to the bus stop. When we were at the bus we all got on and sat down everything was going great until I saw 3 old ladies that sat at the front " uh Annabeth, Percy do you see that" Y/n said as she sat between me and Annabeth " uh yes"

 I said " the kindly ones" Grover whispered to Annabeth " this is not good" she said as the bus started to pull off. We all just talked quietly un till the ladies at he front stud up. " I think I have to go to the bathroom" one said then the other ones said 

"me to" "me to" We all looked at Annabeth she took out her baseball cap they her mom gave her and handed it to me "Here you take y/n and put this on and get off the bus hurry Percy" " I am not leaving you guys behind"  I said as I picked up y/n who had fell asleep but was now waking up due to the moving around and talking " just go Percy they are not her for us they are here for you two go "

 Grover said " We will hold them off" Annabeth reassured me "You guys better not die" the old ladies were getting closer by the minute " We won't now go" Annabeth I nodded and put the cap on m head and y/n and I disappeared. 

-------------