3} "Half bloods? Your crazy!"

Percy's pov:

After school Grover and I got of the bus and sat in the back like we normally do. " Grover man you have to know about her." I told him he shook his head and I just let it go. Once we go to y/n's school I saw her smacking this boy with a book yelling " I am not stupid you are" I guess they really make her mad this time. Grover was just dying laughing and I was smirking but stopped when she came running but that is not what caught my eye.

 Her long baby blue hair that was all the way to her hips was yellow well at least the tips were but the rest of her hair was still blue but the tips WERE LIGHT YELLOW.  I knew my mom was going to be mad when she got home because she never let y/n do any thing to her hair with out her permission, though I decided to ask her about it.

 " Y/n what happened to your hair mom is going to be mad" " I don't know I was like this when I came back from lunch and don't tell mommy please" I didn't believe her but whatever that is her in trouble not me " fine", I told her. She sat down next to me and laid her head on my shoulder and went to sleep. While we were taking the bus home I saw these 3 ladies outside the bus window " Grover look at those ladies" he looked over at them and suddenly got nervous " Percy promise to let me walk you and y/n home today"

 "why" I asked him " just promise me" "Ok I guess" He nodded. When the bus stopped y/n was still asleep so I picked her up grabbed her bag and got off the bus with Grover " ok wait here I am going to the bathroom." he said of course I was not going to wait so I put y/n's bag on her back and took off running towards the house. Once I got to the house smelly Gabe was there playing poker with his friends I walked up to him and said

 " where is mom" he looked at me " At work. say kid you have any money" "no" I said his friend Eddie I think that is his name said " Hey man cut the kid some slack" Gabe just shook his head and stuck his hand out. " when you took the bus to get here you had money and you had to pay for the brat to so hand it over"

 I rolled my eyes shifted y/n in one arm and took the money out of my pocket and handed It to him and walked out the living room to mine and y/n's room and placed her on her bed. 

Not even 3 minutes later mom was home she came into our room and immediately gave me a bag of blue candy " You have to hurry and eat it before y/n wakes up". she said and I nodded. See y/n can't have sweets doctor's orders It always makes me feel bad because when she does she starts itching and turns red so mom stopped giving me candy when y/n is awake because of it. " so I have a surprise for you we are going to Montauk" I almost chocked.

" we are how did you -" she cut me off " don't worry about it it's fine" " no how did you get the money " " I said don't worry just start packing you things" I nodded I debated on if I should tell her about y/n's hair and what happened today but she seem to be in a good mood so I decided not to. Until she gasped then whispered yelled " Percy what happened to y/n's hair? did she do this? she is going to be in so much trouble when she wakes up" I had totally didn't want her to see y/n's hair "I don't kn -" I was cut off by smelly Gabe 

" Sally make me some bean dip would you" " Sure honey just a second" she said " Ok you pack and then pack y/n one please and If she wakes up than tell her we will talk about her hair later but be ready in 10 minutes" "ok" I told her and started to pack. Y/n did not wake up before I was time to go so my mom came and picked her up still upset about her hair. "Percy" I heard y/n whisper it sounded like she was having a nightmare so I woke her up 

"y/n wake up" she shot awake before realizing we were with mom " Mommy" y/n said " Hi y/n" that was all that was said before we got to Montauk. I was already night time so we just decided to go to the beach we all sat down by the fire making smore's well not y/n she was just eating a gram cracker on mom's lap. Turns out mom said that we will talk to y/n about her hair when we get back home. " you know this is were your father and I always came" mom started 

" He is a stupid" I told her " just give him a chance Percy" " he had all his chances mom he left you, me, and y/n when are going to notice that he is a bad person." I didn't want to be rude but she needs to understand that he is not part of our family sense he did not stay. " ok let's just not talk about it any more and go back." mom said we all got up and then walked back. Once we got back y/n sat on the bed with me and we talked until I fell asleep well at least tired I was raining so hard I couldn't.

 " y/n how come you are not sleeping" mom came in the room but before she could say something someone knocked on the door mom went to go open It while y/n and I followed her. "Grover what are you doing hear" "no time we have to go they are coming " he said " go where" y/n and and I both said but mom just looked angry " y/n and Percy why did you not tell me what happened at school"

 " Ms. Jackson we should discuses this in the car" Grover said "mommy, Grover what's happening" y/n said as mom grabbed her hand ad started to run me following behind Grover. " Yeah Grover" " no time to talk get in the car" he said we all got in and mom started speeding down the road. As I looked at Grover to ask what this was about Y/n screamed

 " YOU HAVE GOAT LEGS" I looked at her until I noticed he did. " yep and you are a half blood both of you." he said " A what" I said "Half blood? Your crazy."  y/n said " well it's true" Everything was hard to understand That was until y/n screamed again about something behind us Grover and I  turned around and saw a guy but it was not an regular guy it was one with bull horns and he was carrying an ax. And that's when I knew what Grover was saying was real.