chapter one

{As Dabi was walking home he turns down an alleyway to smoke but doesn't realize that the pro hero Hawks was sitting there just trying to clear his mind after a panic attack}

Dabis pov

I was on my way home when I had the urge to light one up. I turned down the alley next to me and leaned against the wall as I lit up a blunt. By the time I had looked up I realized I had been caught by none other than Mr. #2 hero. Fuck. I sheepishly smile as I wait for him to react.

As the number two hero approached I looked around hoping to find an escape "well shit".

Hawks had made it over to where I was standing "funny seeing you here, how are ya" Hawks said with an annoying yet kinda hot smirk.

"I'm fine and you?" I stated nervous as I offered him a smoke.

"Eh as good as you can be as an overworked hero" Hawks laughed softly and accepted the joint taking a puff

" Understandable. So what's a fine piece of ass such as yourself doing here in a dingy alley instead of my bed?" I said. Couldn't tell you why but you know throw him off his game I guess.

Hawks chuckled softly "well I just got off patrol, maybe we could change that~" he said as he moved closer to me.

I snagged back my plant and puffed on it while I pulled him even closer. "I mean fine by me but how do I know you ain't gonna leak my house location?"

He leaned close and whispered in my ear "you'll just have to trust me~"

I smirked as I handed my smoke back to Hawks "Follow me then" I said.

Hawks smirked softly and followed me taking a couple more hits and put the roach out.

As we showed up I remembered my apartment was a mess. Oh well it's not that bad. I lead us inside and back to my room and wait to see what he does.

Hawks followed me in and took his shoes and coat off

As I watched him remove his coat and shoes I removed my boots. Fuck. I internaly swear because I was in my heightening boots so I dropped like 4 inches.

He walked over to me and looked me up and down "heh didn't know you faked your height" he smirked

" Oh shut up,~ I still stand taller than you" I pulled him in by the waist and held him against me as I played with his waistband.

Hawks leaned closer "if you want me to shut up you'll have to make me shorty~" he smirked

I leaned down and pulled Hawks up and smashed our lips together harshly as I held onto to his hips tightly

Hawks kissed back and removed my jacket slowly, he pulled me closer deepening the kiss.

I manoeuvred us over to my bed and pushed him down, reconnecting our lips.

He blushed lightly and started to remove my shirt

I blushed heavily and let him but the thought in the back of my head popped up. He's gonna judge like all the previous ones. I returned the favor for him and holy shit he's hot didn't expect that one.

Hawks smirked at me "like what you see~" he looked me up and down again "I surely do~"

I smirk at him and kiss him again as he entangles his hands in my hair, god it was hot.

He flipped us and started grinding against me, deepening the kiss more.

I let out a groan deep in my chest and broke the kiss. I flipped him over and began searching his neck for his sweet spot leaving dark hickeys and bite marks all over.

Hawks let out a quiet moan and bit his lip, whining softly.

Damn. I focus on that spot soaking up the beautiful sounds escaping from him. I wonder if he's noticed. I've never found true pleasure in sex. Yah it was fun and all and damn some of my hookups could get me hard and off in one look such as bird brain under me. Ever since I lost Takami, my childhood best friend, nothing in the sexual region has felt the same and it's been 10 years.

"Whatcha thinking about~" he asked, 'how did he know something was on my mind' I thought.

"Just thinking about you~" I lied. "I don't think I've seen someone quite like you. It's addicting~"

"If we're gonna fuck I'd appreciate it if you were honest with me" he said

I chuckle "Oh-ho I'll explain afterwards baby but for right now~" I stand up and begin to undo my belt. "On your knees" I say demandingly.

"Yes sir~" he blushed brightly and got down on his knees in front of me.

Oh I will remember that. "No touching yourself and if I go too far pinch my thigh other than that go nuts" I say to him as I sit on the bed knowing this will be a fun ride.

He nods his head and removes my pants, "this is gonna be fun~" he said and removed my boxers, he quickly took my whole length into his mouth deepthroating me and moaning softly.

I moan as he takes me in and bucks my hips forward. "H-Holy Fuck Hawks" I entangle my hands in his hair as he does so.

Hawks smirked and gripped my thighs moaning louder, sucking faster.

My hips rolled back as I felt the back of his throat hit my tip " Ha- mhu~ Hawks"

He gagged softly and squeezed my thighs. He sucked faster, swirling his tongue around my dick.

I already felt my climax coming which was shocking to me and a bit embarrassing. " H-hey Hawks I'm gonna cum."

He continued to deepthroat me and squeezed my thighs.

I hit my high and just prayed he was a spitter. Swallowing is just nasty.

Hawks spit into an empty cup he found that was near him and looked up at me blushing.

Oh thank god I thought. "Ain't that pretty baby. You did so good thank you." I said as I lifted his chin to kiss him again.

Hawks blushed at the praise, he sat up a bit and quickly kissed me.

" Now slut what can I do for you?" I said as I thumbed at his waist band. It was wonderful to watch him shudder at the name.

Hawks pov

'That name. I haven't been called that during something like this since Tou.' I thought to myself. I looked up at him and it felt like lust was controlling me. 'He was asking me what I wanted done.' I thought to myself. " Could I ride you?" I asked shyly. This was a first normally I have to top but being taken care of felt similar to him. I looked up at him blushing.

He smirked at me and said "Sure baby, anything for you." Dabi picked me up and gently placed me on his bed. I blushed hard as he began to gently undo my pants and remove them. After that he gave me a look like he was asking if i was alright with it before he removed my boxers, I nodded my head and soon after he pulled me into his lap.

He let me ride him for the next 40 minutes and it was so surreal. It's been forever since I have felt something like that. As I had rode out my climax I almost moaned Touya's name hoping he didn't recognize it but I was sorely wrong.

Dabis pov

'Holy fuck' I thought to myself. There is no way that Taka. I don't think he even meant to say that I'll bring it up later but for right now I'll leave it.

Hawks looked up at me panting heavily "that was amazing~"

"Agreed," I said as I began to spoon Hawks.

Hawks laid there comfortably cuddled close.

(1339 words, hope you're enjoying the story)