Chapter Sixteen

Dabi pov

I woke up after Hawks and saw him and Shiggy laughing. Wait what? I sat up confused and still shirtless so I had shit sticking to my staples.

Hawks noticed I had woken up and started laughing when he looked at the leaves and stuff off the ground stuck to half my body. Shiggy looked over and started laughing with Hawks.

"Yah fuck off" I said flipping them off "You both would be bright red if the leaves weren't there" I said brushing off my body.

Hawks got up and walked over to me "I love you" He said as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"U-huh" I said "Sure you do."

"I do love you" he said then kissed my cheek "do you love me?" he asked, sounding a little unsure and let me go.

"Yes I do you big baby" I said, turning and kissing him as I grabbed his hips.

He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my neck again.

I kept a hold of his waist as I bent down a bit.

He melted into the kiss and leaned in closer.

"Get a room homos" Dunkin called out with Denki standing behind her.

Hawks broke the kiss and looked over at them "Hey Dunkin." he said then saw Denki "Denks!" Hawks yelled then let go and walked over to Denki, they quickly sat down and started catching up.

"And I lost my boyfriend to a child" I say. "Hey baby," Shiggy says, hugging Dunkin.

She quickly hugged him back grinning like an idiot "I missed you" she said.

"Right back at you" he said, breaking the hug staring at her.

"Are you gonna keep staring or kiss me?" She said with a grin.

"And I'm leaving," I said as Shigaraki leaned in and kissed her. I walked over to Hawks and the child.

"What happened to your head?" Denki asked. Hawks immediately froze "just got into a bit of an accident" He lied.

"Dumbass didn't watch himself and flew right into a tree" I lied with him giggling at the image made up in my head.

"Oh hey Dabi I didn't realize you were behind me" Hawks chuckled "come sit with me" he said patting the spot next to him.

"I'll stand" I say happily where I am at.

"Please" he said, looking at me with pleading eyes.

I sat down next to him with a sigh.

He grabbed my hand and leaned against me.

I stayed quiet not really wanting to engage with more people than necessary right now.

Hawks and Denki talked for what felt like hours before Denki left to go sit with his sister.

"Thank god" I say quietly while I lay my head on Hawks' shoulder.

"Sorry love I just couldn't show weakness in front of him and when I thought about what happened yesterday I just needed you close." He said and laid his head on top of mine.

"All good, that's why I made up a stupid story. Make him feel better about his short circuiting," I say.

"Thank you" He said and kissed the top of my head.

"Yah no problem" I say.

Shigaraki pov

"How the fuck did you find us?" I ask. "The dumbass is good at tracking," Dukin says, shoving Kaminari.