Chapter Four: Breakfast And Bathtime

The next morning, at 8:00 a.m, my Alexa woke me up and once I told her to stop, I listened to the weather.

Then, I climbed out of bed and walked over to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day.

After getting dressed, I made my bed and then went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Once I was finished, I walked out and went towards the kitchen.

Everyone else was already awake.

"Mornin' guys".

"Good morning"!

The Michael's all said together and smiled.

"Your cat was up all night".

Invincible told me, and then I had to chuckle.

"Well, yeah. Cinnamon is a mouser, and she hunts for small critters. But she's a sweet cat".

I said, and then joined them at the kitchen table.

"I wish Joseph and Mother would let me and my siblings have a pet. But we're always so busy with rehearsals".

Off The Wall said with a look of disappointment.

But when he saw that Cinnamon was rubbing the side of her body against his leg, it cheered him up.

After the Michael's ate breakfast, I watched as they all got up from the kitchen table.

One by one, they put their dirty dishes in the sink to be washed and cleaned.

This Is It noticed that I standing there watching, and he asked me politely to come over and help out.

"Okay..."

I walked over to the sink and looked inside.

Some of the dishes were clean, but not all of them.

"Be careful when you put your hands in there".

This Is It told me, as he could see the knives that were floating above the soapy water.

I carefully used the sponge to wash the plates and utensils, and then he decided that he should be the one to handle the knives.

Once all the dishes were clean, everyone wandered off to go and do some exploring around the house.

Cinnamon was lying down on the carpet while she played with one of her favorite toys.

It made a jingling sound as she moved it around with her paws.

"What is all this stuff doing on your TV, hon"?

Thriller asked, as he held the remote in his hand.

But there was no answer.

"Where'd she go"?

HIStory questioned.

They all went looking for me.

Unaware of their calls, I was in the bathroom.

When Bad peeked in, he accidentally saw me with nothing on.

Due to the fact that I was listening to music, I hadn't heard him, even when he gasped at the sight.

He knew that it wasn't polite to stare, but it was becoming rather difficult.

Within minutes, he was reaching his hand down into his pants all the way to his crotch where the bulge was growling bigger in size.

"Hey Bad! Did you find—-oh my gosh"!

Upon seeing me in the bath, Thriller immediately covered his eyes with his hands.

"Thriller, you scared the hell outta me"!

Bad quickly fixed himself to look more presentable.

"Sorry about that, but you should know better"!

Thriller reminded him.

Invincible heard voices coming from down the hall and then he too witnessed the unexpected.

Although he was able to keep his composure, his cheeks turned bright red.

"What are you smiling at"?

Bad asked.

"Oh!...Um...N-nothing. We should probably walk away before she sees us".

Invincible's cheeks were red from blushing so much.

And so, they left to give me some privacy.

After a while of soaking in the tub, I rinsed off all the soap from my skin and let the water out.

I dried myself off with a towel and put on my bathrobe.

When I was done with that, I used a smaller towel to dry my hair.

Then, after I was finally done, I got dressed and left the bathroom feeling nice and fresh.