Chapter Six: Trying To Help

"I can't believe it"!

This Is It sobbed, as I gently put the ice pack on his dislocated shoulder, which had become unbearable for him to cope with since his trial and the awful allegations.

"Shh...shh...I know...I know".

I cooed, holding his other hand.

Telling him about how he died was not an easy thing to do, but I couldn't stand there and lie to the Michael's about it.

"I left my precious babies alone without their father, a-and...and..."

My heart sank when he started crying all over again, it so sad to see him like this.

Eventually, Invincible wandered in, after hearing all the commotion.

He had already heard pretty much everything, so there was no need to hide his emotions.

Then, I heard sniffling noises from behind me.

When I turned my head, I saw Invincible standing by the door.

He was covering his face with his hands and I could tell that he crying as well,

"Aw, come here Invincible. I'm here for you, too".

I cooed, and he walked into the room and took a seat on the couch that was on the opposite side of me.

"I wish I'd never trusted that awful man. He shouldn't have been around me or my chewdren".

Invincible was trying hard not to cry anymore.

"It's okay. Let it all out..."

I gently stroked the side of his head, being extra careful not to touch his scars.

This Is It had his head lying down on my shoulder while clinging on to my left side.

"You are such a sweet girl. I don't think I have met anyone who's so kind and loving towards me".

He said, as his sobbing was slowly starting to subside.

I blushed a little bit at the nice compliment he gave.

"Aw! Somebody's blushing"...

Invincible started to laugh a little and so did This Is It.

"Well, you two sure know how to make me feel like that".

I smiled, and they both giggled.

"Are you saying that you have a little crush on us"?

This Is It asked, smiling.

Blushing, I nodded my head up and down.

"Aw...we really like you too".

Both of them were now hugging me like a soft warm teddy bear.

"All of you guys are talented people, each and every one of you may have come from different eras. But that's what you make you all special".

I smiled, and then kissed them both on the cheeks.

"Oh boy..."

Invincible shyly put his hand over his mouth, blushing cutely.

"Do you really mean it"?

This Is It looked at me with adorable child-like innocence.

"Absolutely..."

I grinned happily.

And then we all shared a hug together.