Chapter Seven: Relaxation

I had to keep a close eye on This Is It and Invincible, since they were both suffering mentally and physically from their insomnia.

Of course, the two of them were very grateful for helping them open about their own problems.

It would probably take a while for the pain in their shoulders to heal.

I didn't even know where to begin.

Then, I found some ideas for their insomnia on a well-trusted website.

Meditation was one of the things that could help This is It and Invincible relax their mind and body.

So, after we all had an early supper, I went to go talk to them about it.

"I think that sounds like a good idea".

This Is It said to me, and smiled.

"We'll try anything to make the pain go away".

Invincible hugged me and then, This Is It soon joined in.

"It won't work overnight. You have to be patient, and maybe both of you won't have anymore pain".

I reminded them.

After getting everything ready, I took them to a room in the house where I did my own meditation.

I turned on some relaxing music and after making everyone else knew what was happening, This Is It and Invincible sat down on the mat which I had laid out on the floor.

"This is something that can help you relax. One you're in peaceful state of mind, you'll feel less stressed".

I then sat down in between them on the floor and spoke in a gentle manner.

"Just close your eyes and think of a wonderful thought..."

This Is It and Invincible both closed their eyes.

As they focused on the music that they were meditating with, I noticed that This Is It started crying.

All the negative things were clear in his mind.

He was close to panicking.

"N-no...don't come any closer"!

I held his hand and gave it a loving kiss, then whispered into his ear.

"This Is It. It's okay. I'm here".

He still had his eyes closed and when he heard my voice, he squeezed my hand.

"Focus on the things that make you happy. Your precious children, the love for your fans, your family..."

Slowly, he started to calm down and then, I checked on Invincible.

He was having the same problem, but because of my soft and soothing voice, he was able to think about the things that made him feel happy.

After about a half an hour, I decided to let them stop meditating for now.

They would both be doing it again tonight before they go to bed.

"This Is It...Invincible...it's time to stop now".

I gently tapped them on the shoulder.

Both of them opened their eyes.

I then got up to turn off the meditation music and blow out the candles.

"Wow. I don't think I've felt that good in years".

Invincible said, then slowly uncrossed his legs.

He smiled when I came back and joined them on the floor.

"How do you feel This Is It"?

I asked sweetly.

"I don't like thinking about the past. It hurts me".

He looked like he was close to crying again and I wrapped my arms around him into a hug.

"I know. Neither of you should have to suffer".

Invincible soon joined in on the hug.

"We really appreciate all the love and support you've given us".

He said, and then planted a kiss to my cheek, and he giggled when I started blushing.

After This Is It had finally calmed down, I led them out of the room.

"I'll go get you another ice pack since your other one is probably already melted by now".

I smiled at This Is It, and he smiled a little bit.

"Thank you, sweetheart".

He gently stroked the side of my head and then giggled softly.

"Can I have one, too"?

Invincible asked.

"Of course you can".

I smiled at him, and giggled when he blushed.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 15, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

💫 When You Wish Upon A Star 💫 (A Multi-Michael Jackson Fanfic) 💫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें