⛧ Whisper 1: Sky of the Dead

Wake up

Wake up

Kang Taehyun's eyes fluttered open.

"What...happened...?" he wondered as he looked around his surroundings.

The grass and trees were pink and purple. Unusual birds dominated the pastel gradient sky.

Taehyun's attention diverted to the white cat he saved earlier. Then all his memories came back to him.

"Didn't I get hit by the car? What the heck? Am I still alive?..."

Suddenly, the cat started running. Tae couldn't help but follow it.

Just then, a giant webbed foot landed in front of Taehyun.

"EH?!" He looked up to see a huge multicolored mallard duck.

He ran away before he could get trampled by the other foot.

While running, the boy encountered many other monsters like spirit walkers and willows. He ducked into a bush, trying to regain his breath.

"What is with this place?" The boy wondered.
There was a puddle next to him and he looked at his reflection.

"Why is my hair pink?" Tae ruffled his hair.

Suddenly, a big glowing ball flew in Taehyun's way. He clung onto it while it zoomed through the trees. A cliff was nearby and the big glowing ball flew over it, making Taehyun fall into the depths below.

"Ow!..." he groaned after bumping into a bunch of trees.

The branch he was sitting on snapped and he fell once again but this time, he landed on someone.

Taehyun got up and brushed himself off. He then realized that he was on a person.

He looked like a young man, about his age, with dark brown fluffed hair. He was laying face first onto the ground.

"Ah! I'm sorry." Tae apologized.

"You're good!" said the person who was still on the ground with a thumbs up.

He jumped back onto his feet and brushed himself off also. He wore a mask, one that was similar to the mask of a spirit walker. It scared Taehyun at first sight.

"My bad, I forgot I had this on." he took it off, revealing a beautiful face.

"You must be new here. My name is Beomgyu and you're in Neverland!"

"Neverland?" the other questioned.

"Yes, this is the world between the living and the dead. You were sent here because your life was eraser in the living world."

"I see, how do I get out of here?"

"Well.. I don't know. All I know is that there's a door that leads to the living world, the Door of Etheria."