✧༺♥༻𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜༺♥༻✧

30 minutes.

Azul has been standing in front of Idia's room for 30 minutes.

When he knocked on the cobalt door Idia had responded to him. Azul had explained that he needed to talk to him, which was followed with a groan and "Give me a minute." After that Azul had heard some muffled noises. It sounded like some stuff was being moved around. So now he was outside his room with nothing to do. He was kind of surprised that Idia's brother wasn't around. He was usually around Ignihyde or was with Idia at this time.

"Hey Idia, where's Ortho?" Azul asked. He leaned his back on the wall near the door.

"Oh, he's at a party," Idia answered. His voice was muffled due to the door and the extra noise. "He invited me, but I declined. Too much social interaction with normies drains me."

"Ah I see," Azul said. "Valerio did mention something about a party at Scaribia. "

With that his mind had flashed to the events prior. Where Valerio was smiling under the setting sun. Despite the temperature dropping, Azul had still felt warmth when looking at his smile. Even more so when it was directed at him. The warm colors of the sky only seemed to make his rival shine even more. The fading sun had shone gently on him as Azul remembered how he looked at him. His golden eyes filled with so much amity and comfort. One might've thought that part of the sun was in Valerio's eyes. A part of him didn't want to admit it, but Azul wanted to look into those eyes forever.

"Sorry about leaving you in the lobby," Idia interrupted. He was wearing a large blue hoodie and wore some light blue lipstick. He had messy bright blue hair that met his thighs. Although part of the reason why it was so bright and messy was because it was made of fire. Idia also wore long black pants and wore some black slippers. The slippers were in the shape of some fearsome dogs with red eyes and sharp looking teeth.

"I didn't think it'd take that long," Idia said.

"It's alright," Azul said. "I didn't text you about my visit prior. May I come in?"

"Yeah sure," Idia said opening the door and ushering him inside.

Azul went in and saw a variety of colorful posters hung on the gray walls. There were a couple of boxes neatly stacked on top of eachother near a black closet. There was a bookshelf that stood tall in front of a gray desk. On top of it were two demon plushies leaning on each other. One was a tall lanky green demon with white fangs and yellow eyes. The other was a purple chubby demon with wings, it also had fangs and yellow eyes. Azul had remembered seeing them from somewhere, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"So, what are you doing here?" Idia asked, snapping Azul out of his thoughts. He was sitting comfortably on his blue bed. " Is this about some debt that I forgot about?"

"No, nothing like that," Azul said, waving him off. "It's just that... I need help with something."

"You need some team support?" Idia asked, a bit shocked.

"Yes, you see it's about Valerio," Azul explained.

"Oh, did he make you angry again?" Idia questioned.

"No it's not that," Azul said.

"Did he rekt you?

"Wha-No! Of course not! It's just that... I feel... different around him."

"Different?"

"Yes, I can't quite explain it, but he's always on my mind as of late. I could be looking at the most mundane thing and it'll still remind me of him. And when I met him earlier today I felt... can't describe what I felt, but whenever he smiled it just felt so... nice. I felt like I could relax when I'm around him. Everything I said just felt so natural... And as he was walking away I thought he was-"