✧༺♥༻𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒༺♥༻✧

The Pomefiore dorm looked like it was conjured up in a fairytale. Any onlooker would've marveled at the sight of the castle; thinking that there would be knights and kings in there. They would be disappointed that they weren't any, but the decorative rugs and the beautiful furniture would make up for it. The hallways were so clean that someone's reflection could easily be seen on the floor. The chandeliers had shined brightly creating a comforting light throughout the dorm. The dorm leader had definitely done his best to uphold the reputation of the dorm to the best of his abilities. He was keeping up with his appearance, his studies, and was making sure his dorm mates were doing the same. However currently he was doing none of those things and was instead looking at Valerio being dragged by Mirren and Ismene. Well, it was only Mirren doing the dragging since Ismene was trailing behind the two.

"What are you guys doing here?" Vil asked.

"We need help," Mirren said before Valerio could tell Vil that it's nothing.

"You always need help, you unbaked potato," Vil sighed tiredly.

Before Mirren could reply with a comeback, Ismene had interrupted and said, "We need help because Valerio's going on a date."

"Going on a what?!" Vil shouted. He had his attention on Valerio. Despite his state of shock his purple eyes had pierced through Valerio's soul. They were practically pleading for some form of clarification. Valerio had let out a sigh, knowing full well that the blonde will do anything to help.

"Well, there's no turning back now," Valerio thought. "Azul had asked me out."

"Azul asked you out?!?" Vil asked again, even more in shock.

"Yeah he wrote a letter and everything!" Mirren said with glee.

"Hand it here," Vil said, extending his arm out. "I need to read it for myself."

"Alright here you go," Valerio said, handing him the letter.

As soon as the letter was in Vil's grasp he pulled it near his face. Vil had scrutinized the letter, although one might have thought that he was glaring at it. His eyes were darting left to right as he read it. He'd even checked the back for any additional writing. After a moment of studying the letter he nodded and handed it back to Valerio.

"Guess you're flirting paid off after all," Vil chuckled.

"Yeah guess it did," Valerio said, scratching the back of his head.

"Which is why we need help," Mirren piped up. "We were thinking you could help us get Valerio dressed up. Didn't you release a new makeup palette?

"I have, but we can worry about the make up later," Vil said. "I'm sure you guys still have classes left?"

"Yeah we do," Valerio said sheepishly.

"Sorry about bothering you like this," Ismene said with a bow.

"It's fine. I've finished up my classes and I'd help you out anytime," Vil waved off. He then turned around and started walking somewhere. "Now follow me, we have more important matters to attend to."

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

𝔸𝕫𝕦𝕝'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

In the office of Mostro Lounge, Azul was organizing and signing some paperwork. As per usual. He had just finished up the last few papers, and decided to put them in the safe in his office. When he had closed the safe door it had made a sharp clang. Indicating that the door was securely shut. He nodded firmly at the silver and gold safe, Azul had been very productive today. He had gotten his homework done, finished up an essay, and was now finished signing paperwork.