✧༺♥༻𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇༺♥༻✧

As Azul recalled the events that had just transpired he still couldn't believe it. It felt like a dream. A dream where everything was peaceful and nothing could go wrong. Those types of dreams where the person felt safe, only for that feeling to be robbed as they woke up into reality. However Azul was already awake, and the feather light touch on his cheek had reminded him of that fact. Azul was still in a daze when he entered the Lounge, he didn't even notice the twins approaching him with the smuggest looks on their faces.

"Soooo how'd it go?" Floyd playfully asked, snapping Azul out of it.

"From the looks of it I'd say it went quite well, Floyd," Jade answered as Azul was still in shock. After a moment of regaining his composure he couldn't help, but feel a little angry at them.

"What were you two thinking?!?" Azul yelled. "Setting me up on a date?! With Valerio of all people?!"

"Well duh," Floyd said. "You weren't gonna do it yourself, so we decided to do it for you."

"Yes, and you did seem to enjoy yourself," Jade added.

"Yes I totally enjoyed a date with my rival," Azul said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"With that blush on your face it seems like you did,~" Floyd pointed out.

Azul stood there stunned. He really was blushing. Only a blind person wouldn't be able to see his rosey cheeks. He pushed both the twins out of the way and huffed towards his bedroom. Clearly not in the mood to deal with any of their antics, especially after what happened.

"I'm going to bed," Azul retorted, leaving the two twins alone in the lounge yet again.

"Geez the least he could've done is say thanks," Floyd said while scratching the back of his head. "Those roses were a pain in the ass to get from Goldfishy."

"That they were," Jade agreed with a sigh. "But at least now we won't have to do anything."

"Yeah we just sit back and watch, right?" Floyd said with a smirk.

"Precisely," Jade grinned. "Now let's get this place cleaned up."

"Nah I ain't doing that," Floyd said with a yawn. "The shop's closed for tonight."

"Oya? The shops closed? Well I guess I'll have to do it myself."

"Oh please, it's only a couple of flowers."

"You are correct about that. I'll be with you shortly."

"You want me to turn off the lights?"

"I'll turn them off when I'm done, you can go ahead without me."

"Ok!" Floyd happily said as he went towards their shared rooms. Jade was going to put the flowers onto the bartop, but then an idea popped into his head. The eel took the vase and turned off the music and the lights of the cafe, covering it in a comforting darkness. It almost reminded Jade of his home. He let out a yawn as he traversed to his destination, the sounds of his steps echoed throughout the hall. In a few moments Jade had arrived in the Vip Room.

He gently pushed through the chestnut door, not bothering to knocking as he knew Azul wasn't there. The bright light briefly blinded Jade for a moment, but he collected himself as he put the vase on Azul's mahogany desk. Once it was placed he had turned off the lights and closed the door behind him. With another yawn he went straight to his room, getting some well deserved sleep.

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

Unfortunately for Azul he couldn't get any sleep. It's not that he was uncomfortable. Quite the opposite actually. His firm mattress, the soft blanket and pillows made sleep oh so inviting. However his mind was running around in circles. No one could ever guess what he was thinking about. Or rather who he was thinking about. The redheaded rival pervaded through his thoughts now more than ever. His mind rapid fired questions like: