Wolf Pack

"It's me, Rimuru"

"Rimuru?! I thought you were a guy. Looks like I'm wrong. Sorry for interrupting" I said and started to leave.

"Wait wait wait! Akemi chan! Hear me out!"

After that, he explains everything from A to Z. What had happened at the village, how he get a human form, and so on.

"So, how's your exploration going on?" he asks.

"Great! I got myself 8 subordinates!"

"Oooo. That's interesting. Where are they?"

"Let me call them"

I peek my head out of the tent and said

"C'mon all of you. Get in"

All 8 of them get into the tent before I continue

"Now, meet the village master, Rimuru Tempest"

"Nice to meet you Rimuru sama" all of them said and bow down.

"Ooooo. They know manners"

"Heh. Look who's the teacher"

"By the way, Akemi chan, do they have a name?"

"Of course! I named them. Now, introduce yourself to Rimuru sama"

"Yes, Akemi sama. Greetings Rimuru sama. My name is Zwei and Eins right here is my partner"

"I'm Kaksi and Yksi is my partner!"

"The name is Odin and Dva is my partner"

"I am Due and Una is my pair"

"Waaaahhh! Amazing! They are not just cute but full of manners! How did you meet them?"

"I will explain that later. Right now, I'm going to find a tent and clothes for them"

"Good luck taking care of them!"

I give a thumbs-up and bought my subordinates out of the tent to give them shelter and clothing.

For shelter, I ask Myrd to build 2 tents right beside mine and ask Garm to make clothing for them but

"Listen up all of you. You can ask Garm san to make any cloth you want if, you had the material to make it"

"You mean we had to find materials for our own clothing Akemi sama?" Dva ask.

"Exactly"

"What your cloth is made of Akemi sama?" Una ask.

"Silk and magicules ore. Why?"

"Looks like we now know what we are looking for. Let's go!" Eins announce and all of them immediately left the village leaving dust on my face.

"Those fur balls sure are fast"

Later that day, they come back and went straight toward Garm. I was resting in my tent at the moment. How did I know? Sonic hearing helps a lot. That night, when I was polishing my boots to make them look shiny, someone call my name.

"Akemi sama! Can we come in?"

That voice, Zwei if I'm not mistaken.

"Sure! Come in"

The 8 of them come inside my tent with their new clothing which surprises me very much.

They are also wearing white robes and drill boots just like me! They only didn't have any hats.

"Haaah?! Why do all of you wear the same thing that I wear?"

"We adore you so much that we decided to wear the same thing that Akemi sama wear!" Eins said. All of them nodded agreeing with her statement.

"Why didn't wear a hat?"

"Garm san said that your hat is only exclusive to you so he will not make it for anybody else" Odin said with an unsatisfied face.

Oh! Looks like Garm san really does do what I said. I'm actually joking with him at the times but meh forget it.

"What are you doing right now Akemi sama?" Kaksi ask.

"Just polishing my drill boot"

"Why do you do it?" Yksi ask.

"To make it look shiny"

"Can you teach us how Akemi sama?!" Eins ask.

"Haha. Sure"

That night, I teach my sub....... Let's call them my pack right now. After all, we are all beast humans with wolf features polishing their drill boots.

Next morning

I and my pack started doing physical activities starting by racing with the tempest wolf for 50 miles! We did this a few times in the morning. The tempest wolf is our prime transportation right now but I wanted my pack to be self-independent. That's why this activity is crucial to boost their endurance.

Evenings were filled with fighting exercises. Who's their opponent? Me!
I taught them both martial art and weapon handling.

Nighttime is filled with academics class. I teach them how to think and act like a smart beings. It's no use if you are strong but dump.

That's our routine until one day

My pack is currently resting in the forest after our physical activities. This time, we did 75 miles! And exhausted ourselves. I was currently had my back against a tree when telepathy comes in

"Akemi chan! You there"

"Rimuru?! Yes! I'm here. What is it?"

"Our hunting squad just got ambushed and I need backup!"

"Affirmative. On my way"

I immediately get up and start running.

"Akemi sama! Where are you going?" Zwei ask.

"Catch up if you want to know!"

Hearing that, my pack get on their feet and start running but was left behind as I activate gravity adjustment and fly towards Rimuru location. A few minutes later, I arrive and landed next to Rimuru. He already regroups with Ranga and Rigur.

"What's the situation?"