Ogre

"What happened to the fallen, Ranga?" Rimuru ask.

"They were put to sleep by the pink maijin" Ranga replies.

I can see at least, 6 ogres in a variety of colors. We had red, pink, purple, white, and 2 blue I guess?

"Show yourself evil maijin!" the red ogre shouted.

Huh? What is he talking about?

"What are you talking about? Can we just talk?" Rimuru replied.

"Enslaving monsters is a crime! No such human can do that!"

Looks like they refuse to talk.

"No use talking to them without the upper hand"

"What do you mean Akemi chan?"

"Let's make the first step so it's easy to negotiate with them"

"Alright them. Can you silence the pink maijin?"

"Sure" I said and draw out my dagger.

"Remember, no killing"

"I got that in mind"

With that, we launch our attack. I immediately activate sneak and rush towards the pink maijin.

Quick note, when sneak is activated, I will become invisible only to my target. Only! Anyone else can still see me.

As I rush towards her, she having difficulty locating my position. My aura is similar to human thanks to my aura-suppressing robe. I get behind her and put my dagger at her neck and whisper

"Don't move if you wanted to live"

She was surprised to hear that and tried to move but my dagger immediately make contact with her skin.

"Like I said. Don't move if you want to live. Hehe"

I look towards Rimuru. He already defeated a few of them until the white ogre manage to, cut his HAND?!

But what surprised me, there was no blood coming from the cut.

[Slime doesn't have any blood]

Ah!  Totally forget about it.

Rimuru then picks up his arm before it regenerates back like it was nothing. The red ogre becomes even more furious and shoots a fireball toward Rimuru. Out of nowhere, a flying pebble collides with the fireball dispersing its flame!

"What?!"

Out from the forest, my pack arrive and surrounded the area.

"Akemi sama! Rimuru sama! We are here to help!"  Zwei said.

"Great job my pack!"

"Pack? Looks like you are also enslaving beast humans and their children!"

What? Does he think I'm a human?

"What do you mean by that?! Akemi sama is our pack leader!" Kaksi reply.

"Impossible! There's no such way humans can do that!"

Hearing that, Eins, Zwei, Yksi, and Kaksi attack the ogre from four different directions. The ogre may be strong but my pack is faster and has a lot more endurance than them.

The red ogre manages to break their encirclement and back out some distance.

"You know. Because you using fire magic, let me show you what is the real fire magic" Rimuru proclaimed and make a huge black fireball from his hand.

All of us stunt when Rimuru creates the fireball and the pink ogre opens up her mouth

"The fireball is not created by the surrounding magicules but his magicules!"