𝐗𝐗

"staright back to it"

oakley was back from tour and isabel had barely spoken to him since, he was always 'busy' and would reply late to her message, sometimes not replying at all. she started to think she was the problem but nichole reassured her "he was just tired, and needs a break from people" she said and isabel has stuck to that thought. she put a smile on her face every passing day hoping for a message back from him. isabel scanned her keycard entering her work building, she greeted the front desk lady with a smile as normal but instead of smiling back she was called over, isabel was confused but didn't say anything "morning bella, someone is here to see you." isabel pointed at herself making sure she heard the correctly, the lady nodded pointing towards the waiting room.

isabel hesitantly walked over peaking her head into the room, she rolled her eyes seeing charlie sitting on one of the many chairs flipping through the company's latest magazines. "why are you here?" she asked grabbing his attention, he sat up with a smirk on his face and placed the magazine down walking over to her "your a photographer. i need to be photographed." she tilted her head in confusion "for what?" he smiled very proud of what he was going to say next "i'm a changed man isabel, got an actual job now." she scoffed not believing a word he was saying "isabel? finally you know my name. so what the ends was too much for you?" he smiled trying not to take offensive to that "clearly it was too much for you, living high life now with your high end boyfriend." she sucked her teeth nudging her towards the elevator "let's get this shit over with."

bella introduced charlie to her boss for him to schedule a proper photoshoot with someone in the company, apparently he needed it for his job portfolio sparking isabel interest in what his new job was, she pushed it aside and began setting up the room for the day. she sat down at her desk like the other photographers waiting for the models to come in, when oakley finally texted her, she immediately opened the message happy to hear from him after two hours.

Central NPC 💘

Today 08:15

hey babe, you okay?

Today 10:27

yeah, i'm just mad tired rn
plus i got a busy schedule this week

okay, text me when you have time?
read 10:30am

isabel sighed closing her phone at his dry response, she tucked the phone away into the draw as she got up seeing that the models had arrived

isabel sighed closing her phone at his dry response, she tucked the phone away into the draw as she got up seeing that the models had arrived. it was time to distract herself with work, unfortunately she was tasked with taking charlie's photos — he specifically requested her — she tried keeping professional but her mind kept bringing up the memories of her early photography days when charlie was her muse, it was like she was reliving it all over again. kenza came up behind bella getting a better look at the photos "he's really good" she says looking up at charlie, isabel hummed, one thing about charlie he always looked good in photos, he would be a great model.

once everything was done, she wasted no time in sending the good photos over to the editors and get herself out of the building. she looked up from her phone seeing kenza and charlie talking, she immediately looked back down pretending that she was in her own world and did not notice them 5 seconds ago. "bels" charlie yelled motioning for her to come over, she sighed quickly making her way to them "we was just speaking about you" charlie says pulling isabel in for a side hug "you were?" isabel looked between the two wanting to know what on earth would they both be interested that have them talking "yeah, i'm gonna give kenza a ride home. you wanna come?" she stepped back trying to make an exit "no, but thanks for the offer."

she rushed her way to the train station wanting to get home before the sun started going down, she had a long day and wanted it to end as peacefully as possible, too much negative energy was around this work day. oakley had texted her but she didn't respond, bella was being petty but also she had no wifi for the text to go through anyway. she made a stop at the grocery store just to pass time and distract her from picking up her phone to text him back. when she opened the front door oakley was posted up in her kitchen, leaned up against the fridge with a red bull in hand. she didn't say anything placing the groceries on the counter and began unpacking them. oakley leaned off the fridge for her to access it before opening his mouth to speak "you didn't see me text you?" isabel moved around not sparing him a glance "no i was on the train. come help me with these."
oakley didn't say anything doing as he was told, making the process quicker. isabel didn't want to start a mini argument over not responding to his message so she shut him up.

isabel get underneath the covers after taking a long needed shower, oakley put his phone to side before wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her back into him, isabel let out a satisfied breath feeling his warmth up against her. they were back to normal "you feeling okay? you've  kinda distant." she rolled her eyes thankful he couldn't see her from the black room, she wasn't being distant, he was ! but she wasn't going to lash out on him at 10 in the night so instead she lied "i'm just tired" oakley kissed her cheek letting her sleep in piece and picked back up his phone to watch tiktoks till he became tired. he had so much stuff on his plate since he got back on tour and the last thing he needed was isabel added to that, he just wanted a calm day.

˚✧˚ 🐚彡
@instagram

centralcee 14h

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 @𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐞𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝