𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

"live yours not live mines"

"xander come say hi to nana" oakley cooed picking up his son from off the play mat to meet his mother. the women smiled looking between the two boys at house easily they resemble one another. upon isabels request, alexander's 1st birthday party was family only. they called up everyone they were close too and got something going in dominic's big backyard instead of their skyrise apartment. isabel sat in the living room with nichole and the others who wanted to get away from the heatwave happening outside, talking about their VERY different lives. "let's go say hi to mommy" oakley made his way over to isabel as xander made grabby hands towards hi mother wanting to get away from his fathers constant hold "i'm starting to think he doesn't like you" isabel joked placing her son on her lap "no i'm his favorite, right" oakley tickled xander to get his approval of being the favorite.

the rest of the party migrated inside the house when it was almost time to cut the cake and open presents. nahla kept her little xander entertained the entire time — he tried walking away from here a few times — so they can put everything together for when it's time to sing happy birthday. isabel looked at the two for a while realizing how much of a sibling bond they had. she smiled and removed herself out of her thoughts when oakley tapped her shoulder, they stood behind the table, juke in the middle holding xander in front of his cake as isabel and oakley stood on each side of him watching over their son. "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..." they sang to alexander who was too young to fully understand what was happening but still smiled and giggled at the interaction, juke put xander close enough to the cake for "him" to blow out when in reality it was all juke.

one by one the house emptied out but some stayed back to help put domo's house back in order, not that they made that much mess anyway. isabel, nichole, nahla, and her son was upstairs sorting through presents. bella was very greatful for everyone who helped but it was also a lot and they definitely didn't need that many clothes for her growing son "oh auntie look at this one" nahla held up a baby blue onesie turning to show it to alexander as well but he was very much uninterested and more focused on nahla's favorite show peppa pig. "auntie~" isabel looked over at nahla stopping her folding process as well "can you make me a sister? i like xander but he can't play dress up with me" isabel and nichole almost bursted out in laugher "that's not how that works" nahla frowned not thinking that was answer she'll get "don't worry when xanders a bit older you'll be able to dress him up all the time" nahla nodded continuing to hand isabel clothes to fold. the guys began packing up the car for their return back home, dominic locked in alexander's card seat trying not to wake the boy with all the movement but alexander was deep in sleep to even care. isabel did her last goodbyes before coming out the car with the presents she was previously sorting. "hi baby" she said oakley smiled placing a kiss on her forehead and took the bags out bella's hands "i have something for you" oakley placed the bags in back, closing the door and then reaching into his pocket. isabel eyebrows furred not knowing where he was going.

"it hasn't been long but it's been long enough." he started slowly opening the box as he spoke "when your ready for the real thing just let me know and i'd get that for you but for right now i'm leaving you with a promise" isabel covered her mouth trying to stop the sobs almost leaving her mouth, the ring was so beautiful, was he sure it's not the real thing? "thank you baby!" she squealed rapping her arms around his neck and giving him a kiss "your welcome." he slid the ring on her finger placing a kiss on her hand. neither of them could ask for anything more, they weren't in each others path but the universe works in mystery ways and you'll never know it until your in 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞.

˚✧˚ 🐚彡
@instagram

centralcee 2h                             

centralcee    2h                             

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐭. 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐂𝐞𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝟓.𝟏𝟐.𝟐𝟒