𝐗𝐗𝐈

"happy birthday"

oakley left the house with urgency to meet up with his guys. his girlfriend's birthday was tomorrow, he wanted to plan something nice but not too crazy, it was their first birthdays together and going all out wasn't necessary. everyone linked at dominic's house enjoying the time away from the studio or anything music related, some the guys brought up the idea of heading out to a club but oakley backed out. he already had plans for isabel with the help of domo and what he knows about her, hopefully she'll like it and take it as an apology for his actions a week back.

isabel walked out the building head in her phone walking in the direction of the train station, oakley sneakily walked behind her before attacking her with a hug. isabel screamed looking back to see it was just oakley "i was getting ready to hit your ass" oakley laughed giving her a kiss on the cheek and letting her go "surprise." he interlocked their hands walking back to his car.
"wssup bella" juke says leaning forward from the back seat, she turned her head showing him a big smile "i haven't seen you in so long" he turned his to his older brother "yeah oaks been hiding me from you"

"he always keeps the good ones hidden" oakley glanced over and the two giving them a warning look to shut up before putting his focus back onto the road. he dropped juke off at their flat first, then went to isabel's place. "get packed" he says placing the keys on the hook, isabel placed her work bag down looking at him confused "where we going?" he shurrged leaving it a mystery and walked into the bathroom leaving her stunned but she did as she was told and began putting clothes into a duffel bag. "bae, hurry up. we gonna be late" oakley looked down at his watch them up at a stressful isabel, she huffed picking up the messy pile of clothes and threw it back in her closet, she'll pack them away when she gets back. oakley came over giving her a hug to stop her from being stressed and got a side eye as a response "where are we going" she asked one again making him smirk at her frustration "somewhere." isabel sucked her teeth not liking how he's having fun keeping her from knowing "oakley cmon just tell me, make my life easier" he closed up her duffle bag and walked out the room while isabel changed into more comfortable clothes.

she rushed her outfit knowing he was impatiently waiting for her. when she closed her bedroom door oakley was leaned on the counter with a bowl of cereal in front of him, she scoffed seeing he was in no rush but he rushed her. he smiled walking over and lifting her up, isabel legs automatically rapped around his waist to keep her steady "what happened to we got i go?" oakley chuckled "i just wanted to mess with you" she rolled her eyes smacking his shoulder "i hate you" he smiled leaning in for a kiss "i know you do" she leaned in making their lips touch, he bit down on her bottom lips before kissing her lips. isabel rapped her arms around his neck running one hand through his hair as their lips moved in sync.

oakley moved over to the couch and slowly placed her down and himself in-between her legs. he moved from her lips to her neck leaving little love bites, nothing crazy just red marks that would soon so away by tomorrow. he slowly moved down lifting her shirt as he did so, isabel softly moaned and the feeling of his lips touching her body. it's been a while since she had gotten laid and she's thankful it's with oakley, someone she's newly in love with. he stopped at the hem of her shirts looking up at her with a smirk on his face, he kissed her stomach before getting up "happy birthday baby" isabel looked at him confused then turned her head to view the clock in the living room, it was her birthday. it was 12:00am on the dot, she began giggling realizing what he was doing "oh fuck off" they laughed in union before oakley pulled her up to give her a proper birthday kiss.

oakley closed the trunk with a slam then got in the driver seat, he reached into the backseat revealing red roses that isabel didn't even notice was there. she couldn't stop smiling, he was pulling out surprises after surprises "thank you baby" she says taking a picture with her new flowers and then read the note, "just because you like that?" she looked over at him confused "you'll see" he started the car and drove off into the direction of the airbnb from earlier. isabel played music to keep her awake, her phone keeps buzzing with 'happy birthday messages' she groaned putting the phone on dnd and responding to important ones like her brother and nichole. she eventually fell asleep after 2 hours of being stuck in the car and seeing nothing but darkness, oakley continued drinking his coffee to keep him awake.

she woke up feeling the comfort of a bed, she looked around the room trying to figure or where she was. oblivious to all the decorations isabel got up following the sound of a shower running "how long was i sleeping for?" she asked with a yawn, oakley flinched at the sound of her voice opening his eyes and looking at her "oh shit, isabel u fuckin scared me. gimme a sec i'll be out soon" she hummed walking out and finally realizing that the room was decorated, she squeal in joy falling into the rose petal covered bed, lowkey messing up the heart. "holy fuck, oaks you did all this" she turned around attacking him with a hug, he pulled her up as she kissed all around his face "you like it?"

"i fucking love it" she says looking back at the decorated bedroom "yeah?" she nodded "yeah" oakley tapped her butt for her to get down "my towels gonna fall" she giggled hopping down as he kept a tight hold on the towel hanging loosely on his waist "i wouldn't mind you know" she say with a smirk "bella shut up" he knew she was only joking but when she talked like that it was hard to not want to go down on her right then and there
"your no fun" she says playfully rolling her eyes, he looked down at her in amazement, where did all this energy come from? "i can be fun" he rapped one hand around her waist pulling her back into his embrace "i can be very fun" his words came out like a whisper, he began kissing up on her neck, her collar bone, then against her lips. he easily picked her and carried her to bed "oakley~" isabel said in a seductive tone, his dick even twitched. her hand brushed through his damp hair as their lips moved in sync. he sucked on her bottom lip before pulling away "you sure?"

they've done intimate stuff but not to this extent, isabel wanted to take a break from rushing straight to sex and thank got she did, right now, on her birthday all she wanted was oakley. she pulled him back down sucking on his bottom lip "i need words" oakley said with a smirk "yes, im sure."

˚✧˚ 🐚彡
@instagram

b.ellawilliams    3h

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐭. 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐂𝐞𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜
𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝