𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

"surprise"

life has finally gone back to normal, oakley was on the clock in the studio 24/7. it was hard finding time to just relax, he was on a schedule and if he needed to meet his music deadlines, he had to lock in. every so often he would call to check in on isabel, he missed her, they haven't been together since the week of her birthday. his missed her presence, especially in the bedroom.

isabel on the other hand took a break from studio work and moved remote — she was too lazy to head back in after her vacation — it was apparently the best decision ever although she had ten times more the work to get done. all the stress of working had gotten to her that she was starting to feel sick, isabel got out of bed feeling groggy. she made her way to the kitchen where nichole showed off her cooking skills, nichole have been staying over to "keep bella company" but they all know it's cause she needs a break from her own household.  "here you go babes, nothing crazy" she placed the potatoes and eye whites in front of isabel, one whiff sent her straight to the bathroom wanting to throw up. nichole rubbed her back letting her get it all out her system "well i'm not cooking for you again."

the day continued as normal, well if you consider isabel's frequent bathroom visits normal. nichole glanced over at bella thinking about all the possibilities, maybe or maybe she isn't. "hey isabel" she says isabel hummed looking up from her phone "let's go to the pharmacy" isabel gave nichole a deadpan look, it wasn't that serious and she immediately knew what her older sister was hinting at "cmon, it wouldn't hurt to check." two negatives one positive, isabel got off the toilet flushing and washing her hands "it's just a stomach bug" she said handing nichole the tests, nichole looked up from the sticks in her hand then to bella "but ones-" she didn't want to hear it, two was greater than one "i'm not pregnant."

isabel sat up in bed pondering on the idea, i hasn't even been a year of knowing oakley and already there's a possibility of pregnancy. she was with charlie for 2 years and never once was there a pregnancy scare, but then again her and charlie weren't that intimate in their relationship. she rubbed her stomach like the girls in the movies when they might be pregnant, now she's one of those girls. nichole later left the house for oakley and isabel to talk it out, just in case she was. the sound of the door unlocking making her feel uneasy, they've had serious talks before but this one was different. it's about a future neither knew they were ready for. "baby i'm so tired" oakley entered the room sluggishly making his over to the bed and laying down in-between her legs, "i missed you" he says hugging her lower waist, resting his head on her supposedly pregnant stomach "go take a shower" isabel could smell the days in the studio on him and the smell was transferring onto her just washed sheets "i know im sorry" his words were slurred like if he was...he fell asleep.

oakley turned onto his side reaching out for bella, she wasn't there. he slowly opened his eyes realizing he was in bed alone but the sound of the toilet flushing reassured him as isabel entered back the room in silence "you okay?" he says making her jump "yeah i'm fine" she got back underneath the covers facing away from oakley, he was to tired to ask follow up questions so he just pulled her into his embrace. isabel sighed not wanting to keep all of this a secret from him but she wanted to be sure first. once again, she was home alone working on her laptop, oakley would be gone for the next two days because of a fashion show he has to appear at, nichole called isabel but she ignored it knowing what she was going to ask. 'did you tell him?' no, she wasn't ready to tell because she doesn't even know if there is anything to tell.

a knock on the front door took isabel out of her head as she slowly got off the couch not sure who it could be. she tippy toed trying to see through the peephole and caught a glimpse of nichole 'fuck mr' she told herself and opened the door "doctor appointment, today. let's go" isabel face immediately went into confusion, when did she agree to this? "well let's go" nichole says snapping her fingers, isabel was stuck at the door not knowing what to do. it was like her brain was stuck on buffering "babes, let's go please" nichole placed both hands on isabel shoulders shaking her a bit to get her attention, she nodded doing as she was told. her legs continuously tapped unsure of the outcome of todays "isabel williams" the nurse called out, both girls got up walking over "that's me" she said, the nurse smiled holding her hand out for her to shake.

"alright isabel, i'm happy to announce" isabel eyes filled with tears, for some reason she was upset to not be pregnant. "you most likely had a stomach bug and by the looks of it your fine now" isabel glared at nichole who was on the verge of laughing knowing her little sister was right all along. they got back in the car, sitting down and staring into the endless parking space "i'm sorry" nichole said first grabbing ahold of bella's hand, she hummed instead of saying anything. nichole took that as sign to just drive, leaving isabel to herself and her thoughts.

˚✧˚ 🐚彡
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐭. 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐂𝐞𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜
𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝