Prologue

A body.

A body that belongs to none.

A body, floating through a vast expanse of darkness.

Yet there appears light.

Warmth envelopes the body, encasing it with heat, bringing forth a soul, and life.

Through this, a sputtering voice sprung forth.

Belonging to the clumsily moving body.

A hand reaches forward.

A hand that belongs to no one.

Their eyes open, suddenly their vision is blinded by the brightness, and colors flood their sight.

This is me.

-

A muffled voice reached their ears, eyes unable to open, almost as if something was preventing them from doing so.

They tried moving their hands, legs, any part of their body, and yet they were restricted.

However, the feeling in their body returned, and they instinctively fell forward-

Before a force unknown to them stopped the fall.

"Who..?"

They spoke meekly, opening their eyes and wincing, it was quite bright.

"Greetings," a voice responded. "I am Cyalm. I've summoned you here as I'm in need of assistance, and I believe you're able to provide it."

Adjusting to the light surrounding them, they noticed that they were supported by a cloud beneath their body, preventing them from falling a great height.

They looked up and saw a small figure with a white fading to cyan gradient, with a 6 pointed star on his face, alongside a mouth.

"I have reason to believe you are the second coming of the ancient Tailor. And your abilities may be greater than theirs in comparison."

At the mention of the Tailor, they grew a bit curious. They were a famous figure in their home, holding a festival in the hero's honor after they saved reality from the Shadow Seamstress 300 years ago.

"If you don't mind me asking, what.. Are you?"

They spoke, averting their gaze from the man as he only gave them a small smile.

"I am a part of a group of celestial beings called 'Points', we bring forth and represent several aspects of this world and harbor power from them. However, a new threat has arisen for us, named Celesteal."

He brought forth two small clouds, forming them to create a miniature replica.

"Whoa.."

They looked fascinated, you could almost see stars in their eyes.

"Centuries ago, only the Tailor was able to harness the Threads of thought, and sew reality back to its former glory."

He looked up at them and smiled warmly.

"But I believe you can do it. And in time, the others will too."

He stood up and gestured for the clouds behind him to part, revealing a large building floating in the sky.

"Let's head over to the Sky Emporium, from there, you will be able to access the other points' areas and be able to reach them."

Their clouds started moving and the alarm bells in them rang repeatedly, until they planted their hands gently into the dense surface and sighed in relief.

After a bit of waiting, they got down from the clouds outside of the Emporium, gazing at the sight in awe.

"This is so cool.."

They muttered under their breath, seeing Cyalm standing in the middle of the room, they went to approach him.

His lips curled up into a smile.

"Greetings once more, Tailor!"

It was then they realized the height difference between the two of them, they were at least one head or two taller than him.

"Hello Cyalm! So, give me a bit of a run-down of what I should do first?"

They said, looking around the big room, noticing a machine near the portal to 'Vacation Cruise'.

"The Emporium will act as a hub area for your various adventures as the new Tailor. I think it'd be best if you talk with Solgon at the tutorial center, just to know a few of the basics."

His symbol flickered, they didn't know what it meant but kept their lips shut.

"There's also the bonus level shop, they're not mandatory, but Naen would greatly appreciate it if you stopped by, quite the fellow he is."

They looked behind him, the Tutorial Center was beneath the Bonus Level Shop, and the only way to get up was a jump pad.

"Man, sure hope I don't hit my head trying to get up there.."

Cyalm chuckled, looking up at them.

"I assure you, you'll be alright. You won't feel a scratch."

They looked over to the left, noticing a door that had a symbol on it.
"How do I unlock that one?"

"When you gain Shallare's symbol, it'll open for you."

He gently took hold of their hand.

"I don't mean to be pushy, but, you can visit Solgon now."

He pulled them over to the entrance of the Tutorial Center and waved hello to the other Point before turning his attention to the Tailor once again.

"Isn't this..?" They started, looking down nervously waiting for him to confirm.

He nodded.

"Most of the items used in the Tailor's adventures helped them defeat the Seamstress all those years ago."

Another Point, who Tailor now knew as Solgon leaned against their palm as they rested their arm on the counter in the corner.

"Welcome to the Tutorial Center! Feel free to read up on some adventuring basics. Sewing reality back together isn't exactly the everyday quest.."

Cyalm left the Tailor to read up on everything they needed to know, and it took them quite a while.
The other Point fell asleep around this time, and was probably unaware of the fact that they were still in the Tutorial Center.

When they did wake up, a small blanket was draped over their shoulders. And the Tailor was long gone.
They smiled to themselves, folding up the blanket and using it as a pillow.

'I wish you luck, Tailor.'

-

"So, you think you're ready, Tailor?"

They shifted on their feet slightly, still feeling quite nervous about being the new Tailor, fated to sew reality back together.

"Well, I'm ready as I'll ever be."
Cyalm smiled at their response, stepping aside to let them enter Vacation Cruise.

"Good luck! I'll see you in a bit."

As he watched them go in, they gave the portal a solemn expression.