Epilogue

Admittedly, they really should've seen it coming.
But the two in the emporium were none the wiser, resting in the Bonus Level shop talking over coffee.

They didn't know it would end like that, dying in each other's arms.

"You know," The red point started, a shaky smile on his face. "I wanted this to be more- formal, you know? Like, we'd be out on a date, and-"

"Please," Naen begged. "Tell me, Solgon."

He laughed nervously, and fake coughed, trying to avoid the fact that the two wouldn't have enough time for their confessions.

He took a deep breath, looking at his symbol.
"Naen. I really, really like you, and uh-"

"Keep going."

"You've always been a really great friend, and I used to wish we could be together, but I guess-" He looked at them with an awkward smile.

The other pulled him closer, effectively cutting him off as he tried to ignore the sight of Solgon's lower half slowly fading.
"You could've told me all of this earlier." He whispered into the crook of the other's neck.

"I'm so sorry, I couldn't be brave enough-"

He tried, he really did, to close the gap between them before the two of them were gone forever.
"You don't need to apologize now, Solgon."

He chuckled weakly. "I can't help it, Naen.. I'm really sorry it had to be like this, I wish we had more time, in the emporium and with each other."

"None of it is your fault, okay?" He said, refusing to look down as he felt himself become lighter.

".. I love you, Naen."

"I love you too, Solgon."

The two faded in each other's hold, Solgon doing his best to be happy in their last moments together, even if it wasn't for themselves, but Naen.

Their lips could barely brush against each other before they faded away.

...

The Sky Emporium was now truly empty, devoid of any life inhabiting its halls.

With the disappearance of Cyalm himself, the portals to each of the Points' worlds vanished along with him.

No longer did the S.S. Venture have a captain to lead them.

A pile of papers rested on a desk that would never be touched again.

The fog had overtaken the Wasteland, concealing it in obscurity.

Without anyone to watch over them, the plants and vegetation had been left to rot,

With the dream guardians losing the one they looked to for guidance, the ones below were plagued with nightmares.

The water had vanished, the sand deep below unable to sustain the lotus flowers, wilting.

Dragons, fairies, and other creatures alike were laid into an eternal rest deep in Arrolin's former home.

Power had shut down in Cell Barranca, even if anyone visited anymore, they'd only come across ruins of a place that was once alive.

Disorder Nirvana was a much different case.
Since Ixol's influence had vanished from the surrounding area, it slowly healed itself in his absence.

Lots of things went back to their natural way of living without the Points to watch over them.

Perhaps, it was better this way, don't you think?

Oh, now, don't act so innocent.

You led us into this. You led the Tailor to vanish, and my friends followed suit.

How does it feel? To finally reach the climax, the end of everything, what's meant to be the final close of curtains?

It was you.
It was always you.

You let it progress this far.
You were the cause of it, you made me do this.

So what? Are you happy now?

Are you satisfied?