Vast Sky

"- Ilor? Tailor, can you hear me?"
They could barely process anything, a dull ache resonating throughout their body as they tried to get a grip on what was going on.
They tried moving their hands- or, hand, since they couldn't quite feel the other yet.

Stretching their fingers, they groaned in pain at the sensation, what had happened when they were out?
Arms had picked them off of the ground they were on, hands dangling uselessly at their side.
They guess the fight took a toll on them, maybe all that perspective changing messed with their head.

Everything was black again.

Waking up, they instinctively covered their eyes from the bright light, worried voices suddenly invading the silence they craved.

"Tailor?! Tailor! Are you okay? Speak to me!-"
It was Arrolin, they could see it. See her, and Ploque too! They were there, but they didn't have the energy to respond.
So they opted to tap her gently, with their weak fingers and half-lidded eyes.

"Oh my gosh, you're alive! Thank goodness, what did Ixol do to you?"
She sounded devastated, if they could, they'd hug her, but that wasn't an option right now.
Until they had feeling in their limbs again, Ploque would look after Tailor.

Gradually, they started to feel again. The softness of the bed they laid on urged them to stay, but they knew Celesteal wouldn't stop for them, so they had to force themselves up.

As they laid their palms on the bed and tried hoisting themselves up, vines came in and slowly pulled them back down.
"You're not better yet, little sprout." She frowned, sitting beside them. "Give it time, you can't possibly go out in this condition."

They grumbled and laid back down, wishing time would go by faster so they could finally see what's behind that last door with Cyalm.
Speaking of, where was he?

They started wondering about that and it seemed like little time had passed by when Ploque spoke up.
"I think that's enough rest, but I don't want you straining yourself too much, okay?"

Tailor nodded and stood up, wobbling a bit at first but slowly regaining their balance.
Their next move was to start heading to that door. Yes, she told them not to strain themselves, but how bad could it really be out there? Besides, they were sure they'd feel better.

On the way there, they noticed significant changes in all the rooms they had gone in so far.
Signol and Compale's room was lighter in color, and the latter's world entrance had a large spike removed from it.
The gazebo they saw Cyalm sitting in that time had disappeared, leaving behind more growing vegetation.
Some of the library's bookshelves had vanished.

They stopped to say hi to the other Points, and asked them too about Cyalm.
He was nowhere to be seen, and frankly, they grew concerned.

Reaching the final door, it glowed and the last three symbols they had acquired prior glowed in their respective light before the entrance itself disintegrated to reveal Arrolin on the left, Mino standing in the middle, and Ixol to the right, arms crossed and staring at an open door.

Their arrival prompted the first Point mentioned to trap them in a hug, which they eventually let go of as the two stared at the other door.
Leaning against the wall, she tapped Mino. "Can you get a read on this place, Mi?"

"Certainly." Their symbol spun for a while, and then resorted to its usual position. "Negative. I cannot seem to find this location's information on my database.. However, a virus was detected."
The two heads turned to them as they looked to the side at a certain someone glaring at a door.
"That could just be Ixol."

The two laughed, with Mino attempting to replicate the sound with an automated and expressionless 'Ha, ha', but at least they put in effort.

Tailor approached Ixol, the latter offering them a grin.
"Someone left this door open, you know who it is?"
When they were about to respond, they were cut off by him.
"I'm just kidding around!"