Dreams

They walked down the steps from Ploque's portal, seeing Cyalm waiting near a doorway, presumably for them.

"You may find some Points that seem hesitant on giving you their symbols. Don't let that discourage you though, it'll just take some more time before they.. Grow on you."

He chuckled as they groaned at the terrible pun.

"But really, they just need time. Celesteal has everyone on edge, and I don't blame them."

He paused, glancing over to the next room.

"Those two in particular.. It'll be hard to gain their trust."

Tailor looked at the door in front of them, which was quite big.

"Will I have to work harder for them?"

"No doubt that you have no other option but to."

They held a worried expression before Cyalm put a comforting hand on their shoulder.

"You'll do good, Tailor. I'm sure of that."

"But what if something goes wrong?"

He sighed, gently taking hold of their hand.

"Tailor, with all the effort you've put into gathering threads so far, I doubt anything would go even remotely wrong. Trust me, all your hard work will pay off and you'll gain their trust."
He gave them a knowing smile, letting go of their hand.

"I just know it. Now go in there, can't leave them waiting after all."

They smiled and thanked him, before he stepped aside and opened the large door to let them enter.

What they saw was mesmerizing.

It was quite the spectacle; stars and clouds roamed about in the room aimlessly, and in the middle of the room was a floating moon.

Their first instinct was to try and catch one of the stars, and they failed horribly.

Looking to the left, they saw a glowing white portal with the words 'Dream Domain' above it.

Observing the entrance a bit more carefully, they noticed a cloud coming out of it, and it joined the rest of those in the room.

They then took notice of Signol staring at the hovering sphere.

Underneath it was nothing special, it was simply a reflective surface, similar to a mirror.

Walking over to them, they expected the talk to be awkward but in a turn of events, he started it.

"There's a secret room around here somewhere, I wonder if you can find it?"

That piqued their interest, but they didn't want to go find it just yet.

"Sounds cool, but I don't think I can do that right now."

Signol gave them a thumbs up. "'S okay! Once you get back, you're totally finding it though."

Just as they were about to leave, they saw Compale looking out into the blue sky, mumbling to himself.

It was almost uncanny, not having fog surrounding him.

Eagerly approaching, they gave him a hug from behind, to which he flinched before feeling his hand grip theirs.

"Hello Tailor, was Ploque's world nice to you?"

They disconnected from him and nodded.

"Good, I'm glad she's alright. Lately she hasn't been coming out and we're concerned. But that's a story for another day, you go and get your next symbol."

"Yes sir!"

They playfully said, jogging over to Dream Domain's portal and entering.

When they looked at their surroundings, raised columns of marble were the first things they saw.