2. Tum Se Hi

It was the season of rain. Favorite season for Karan but a season that's equivalent to nightmare for Teju. It was the month of August. Teju's farmhouse located in the outskirts of Mumbai was being renovated. And they needed to visit the farmhouse just to check and give final instructions and to check if they needed to make any other changes there. So Teju decided to have a visit there on her off day and Karan decided to accompany her. The season of monsoon was going on and being in Mumbai you cannot predict when can the rain start. So Teju just prayed that the rain should not visit them on this particular day. But alas when she woke up the day was cloudy. So it may or it may not rain cats and dogs. But whatever it was she was excited to experience the first ever road trip with Karan. At sharp 8:00AM Karan came to pick her up. They decided to have breakfast at their favourite place. When Karan entered the house he was shocked to see Teju ready and waiting for him and so was her Aai. Teju's Aai never thought the her daughter would ever be punctual for one event and here she was all set to go. Little did she know that Teju was excited for their FIRST ever roadtrip which they had been talking about for months and months and finally they could go for it. Teju was never a flamboyant one. She never wanted something extravagant. She enjoyed little little things that many people would not even count it as something that can give you joy. But she was. And being with her Karan too had started enjoying all such things. You know it is always said that it is the company that matters and not the place. With right people even the tiniest thing is huge and memorable. Seeing Teju all ready Karan teased her " Should I go and check? "
"Check what Sunny? " asked Teju
" Whether the sun had risen from the West, as you are perfectly ready. " And burst out laughing at his own joke and even Aai chuckled listening to this.
"Hahaha what a lame joke Mr. KK. It's been 6 months we are together and you still haven't adapted my sense of humor. No problem I will teach you quickly. " Replied Teju with a sass.
Her Aai went back to what she was doing because she knew the more she will stay the more are the chances of her being dragged in their Tom and Jerry fight.
"I don't know about quickly but how about a quickie Ms. Prakash? " replied Karan with a smirk.
Listening to this Teju blushed and smacked his shoulder and said " You are a single track mind Sunny. "
He pulled her towards him and said " Ab banda kya hi kar sakta hai when his gorgeous gf didn't even wish him good morning "
"Goooood Morninnnng Sunnnny" said Teju in a baby voice
" Good morning my little Laddoo. But do you know how can this good morning be turned into the best morning? "
"How? "
"Like this" Saying this he captured her lips softly .
Breaking the kiss he said " Now this is the best morning ".Teju smile and said " My Sunny, I love you "
"I love you too Laddoo".
And soon they bid by to her parents and started the journey. It was Teju's turn to drive. Yes they had this system of taking turns in driving. They reached a South Indian restaurant because they wanted to have Dosa and Idli. This was the restaurant the Teju had never tried. And Karan knew this. He wanted to tease Teju and so her made up a story and said
" You know Laddoo my ex and I used to visit this restaurant frequently and we use to sit in the exact place where we are sitting and we used to sit beside each other and she used to feed me and we would have a cosy breakfast. "
Listening this Teju just puffed up her cheeks and looked at him in anger. Watching her reaction her felt like laughing.
"What happened Laddoo why are you not talking? "
" Nothing Sunny whatever you said reminded me of a place where the restaurant had cabins for couple and my ex and I went there and you know we had FUN there"
Listening to this Karan sulked and his plan backfired. Watching his reaction she burst out laughing and pulled his cheeks and said " You are soooo cute Sunnny".
"I am not talking to you" Said Karan
"Aye that's my dialogue. And see waise bhi I didn't start you started. I knew it was a made up story the minute you spoke this because your eyes can't lie Sunny. And I know you better than you. And I decided to make you taste your own medicine and made up a story too" saying this she again burst out laughing.
And Karan sulked even more knowing he came into her trap so easily. They had their breakfast teasing each other and pulling each other's leg and continued their journey to the farmhouse. After the journey of 3 hours they reached the place. They checked the place. Gave the final instructions of whatever needed to change and went for lunch. After lunch they decided to rest a bit and then start the journey back to home. They left from there at around 4:30PM.After an hour or so they saw a local Chai and Vadapav shop and decided to take a break and have that garam chai in the beautiful weather. The weather was extremely cloudy but it was not raining. Sunny loved rains but Laddoo didn't. They were enjoying a hot cup of tea and a plate on vadapav and suddenly it started pouring. Teju ran inside the shop as she didn't want to get wet while Karan closed his eyes and stood there and enjoyed the rain. When her opened the eyes and didn't find Teju there. He saw she was inside the shop. He called her but she refused. He again called her to come out. She wasn't coming and so her dragged her with him.
" Sunny noooo, you know naa I hate rains and I fear them. "
"Shhhhh Laddoo trust me nothing will happen and I want to teach you to start enjoying them. You know I always wanted to dance with you in the rains. Now this is the time so let's go for it. "
Saying this he started playing TUM SE HI from Jab we met and they started dancing freely. And gradually Teju too started enjoying with him.

Tum se hi din hota ha
Surmaiye shaam aati hai
Tum se hi,  Tum se hi

He had loved this song for forever. But never had he felt the lyrics of this song so deep within him. With her he was actually experiencing the lyrics. His days started with her, evenings were pleasent with her beside him. Watching her dancing carefree he smiled widely. Teju felt his gazed on her and went to him.
" I never knew Mr. Kundrra could be this romantic "
" I never knew I could be this romantic too Laddoo. Being with you I am discovering my new sides. "
" So beneath the cover of Kabir Singh Aditya Kashyap is hiding!. How cuteeee Sunnnnny. "
" You unrevealed my secret Laddoo."
" Toh kya hua tu hoga Shikna Jalandhar kaa mei bhi mulgi hu Mumbai ki. "
"It's not Shikna baby it's munda. "
" Nooo Sunny you don't know anything. Shut up. "
She said and he said okay.
" Will you be Geet to my Aditya Laddoo?"
"Aise propose karega muje tu Sunny? "
"Nai meri maa sirf puch raha hu"
"Phir thik hai"
"Tu original piece hai, maloom hai na tuje? Aisa doosra nai hai..... "
"Maloom hai aur mei apni favorite hu"
And they laughed

Hello guys! I had this idea and wanted to try a story on this. So here's is the story. Pls give it a try and if you like it vote in and pls comment on it. You feedbacks are important. Do tell me how did you find.