18.Wedding

"Sunnny"

"Coming baby"

"Kitna time lagate ho yaar. Itna toh Mohit bhi nai lagayega. Aaj uski hi shaadi hai pr der tum laga rahe ho jaise ki tumhari shaadi hai. "

"Mera Best Friend hai voh toh uski shaadi kaho yaa meri baat toh ek hi hai naa. Aur waise bhi you know many of my hot classmates would be there toh I need to impress them naa. "

"Sunnny ke bacche bahar niklo chodungi nai. " She spoke in the possessive mode.

And here Karan was like oh God I just pulled a wrong string. Sunny beta kisne kaha tha soti hui sherni ko jagana ab bhugto.

And soon he came out and was faced by the milky white back of Teju and his mind slipped momentarily watching her smooth white back. Clad in a backless blouse and a blush pink saree she looked no less than a Goddess.

With the noice of her bangles he came out of Tejasswi land and saw her face in the mirror. Her usually the prettiest face looked the cutest right now with the angry pout. She exactly looke like a Laddoo and he felt like gobbling her up at that moment. But he again needed to come out of the Laddoo land and had to pacify his beloved.

He back hugged her. She tried to come out of his hold but he held tight.

"Baby you didn't listen the whole thing naa. I said that I was getting ready so I can make the impression on my hot classmates that I am the ONE for my hottest girl. When my girl is the hottest I need to up my game and show them that even though I wooed someone out of my league I can match her the best. "

She smiled internally knowing his ways of pacifying her.

She faked the anger again but he knew that she was faking it and he turned her towards him and gave an ekismo kiss and said "Samji wifey "

She put her hands around his neck and spoke "Would be wifey and the One and only would be and will be in future. I understood Mr. Nautanki that you were buttering me but these tricks are not gonna work Mr. " And she smirked.

"Agar chocolate brownie doo toh? "

"Sirf chocolate brownie? "

"Agar tumhare kapne iron karu toh? "

"Sari zindagi? "

And they laughed remembering there BB days. Those precious days.

"Time kitna jaldi bit gaya naa Sunny? It was like yesterday that we met for the first time and in then in Big Boss and now we are getting married in 4 months."

"I know Laddoo. But I am glad in 4 months you are gonna be legally mine. Can't wait to share the surname and the home and the life with you. "

"Me tooo"

And she kissed him hard.After a good time they left each other's lips breathing heavily.

"Let's ditch the wedding function Baby. " He whispered

"It's your Best Friends wedding Sunny. "

"Let it be. You are looking so ravishing that it's hard to control. "

He was gonna kiss her again but she pushed him and said "This is the punishment of teasing me Sunny. No kiss till we reach home. "

"Nooooooo Laddooo. Don't give me such punishment baby. Please give me something other than this. No butter chicken for a week. It will also work. "
He whined like a kid.

She laughing and kissed his cheek. "You are so cute Sunny. But no, punishment is punishment. No kissing. "

"But you kissed me right now. "