14. Dehradun

It was mid December. Karan had signed up for a finite TV show based of werewolf whose name was yet to be confirmed. But currently it was Ishq mei ghayal. The first sequence and the other few parts for later on where to be shot down in Dehradun and Mussoorie. And it was a shoot of 12-15 days roughly. He left  for Dehradun in the starting of December. This was the first time ever when he and Teju were not together for such a long period. Earlier they went on for the work but it was max for 4 days. But this was something more than that. But it was a professional commitment and they knew that someday this was gonna happen. They were ready for it but still their hearts weren't. 7 days passed since Karan was in Mussoorie and they had  been difficult. Though he enjoyed shooting and all but his peace was in Mumbai. After the day ends each day he felt like going back but the work was stopping him. And up of that both had tight schedules and he had to shoot in deep forest and so frequent video calls were not possible. But today luck were in their favour and both of their shoots ended at the same time and this made them so happy as if they had won a lottery ticket. He had freshen up and then changed and then quickly called Teju.

"Laddooooo"

"Haan mera Sunny. Hi baby" She smiled watching him being this excited kid.

"Hieee mera Laddddooooo" He again said excitedly .

"Are you drunk baby? " Teju asked being confused.

"In your loveeeeee babbyyyy. " He said with a goofy smile.

She was finding this behaviour too weird. And then suddenly she realised something and he eyes widen and she looked at him angrily with a particular frown that was exclusively for him and he knew what was coming up.

" Are you high? Did you consume something? Who are you with? Where are you? Inta tayar kyu hui ho? What is happening? "

"O.. Ooo heroine chup. Shant. Shant. Neither I am high nor I am going anywhere. It's just that we are talking with a lot of time in hands after so many days. After I came here we hardly had this random talks because of our schedule and so I was pretty excited and rahi baat nai kapde ki toh a fan gifted this to me and so I had worn it. Samji meri bholu."

"Haan haan thik hai. Samaj gai mein. "

"Shak karte waqt itni cute lagti hai ki mann karta hai ki kahi utha ke lei Jaoon."

"Kahan? "

"Matlab kahi door jahan sirf hum dono ho. "

"Chalo chalte hai. "

"Tu naa sirf joothe sapne dikhati hai. BB house mei humne socha tha ki Greece jaayenge. Phir bahar nikalte hi Naagin ne mere saare plans pe dus diya. Aur abb bhi duss raha hai. Varna mei tereko yaahan pei leke aata. Yaahan itna romantic maahol hai ki mann karta hai ki tujhe leke aaon.Aur fir sab jagah ghumao. " He said pouted looking like a cute kid

"Chal phir plan karke rakhna. Taki jab mei aaon toh hamara time barbaad naa ho. " She said cheekily.

"Woh toh mei nai hone....... Ek minute lya kya bola tune? "He could not believe his ears.

" Wahi jo tune suna. "

"Laddoo mazak matt kar. Bolna jaldi. "

"That Sunny I am coming to Mussoorie tomorrow to be with you for 2 days.Actually I got a leave for a day and I asked for an extra leave. So 2 days with you Sunny" She said excitedly.

"Sach" He asked her overwhelmed with emotions. He felt like crying. A lone tear escaped his eyes.

"Offo Sunny. Mene tujhe pregnancy ki news nai di hai jo tu inta emotional ho raha hai. " She said teasingly.

"Tu naa mere saare emotional side ki band baja hi de. " He said laughingly.

"Waise idea bura nai hai. " He said cheekily.

"Konsa? "

"We can get pregnant. You know you can give me the news. " He said teasingly.

"Besharm.Shut up Sunny. " She blushed.

"Tune hi start kiya tha. Meine toh sirf tere idea ko execute karne ki baat ki. " He teased her more.

"Shut up yaar. Chalo thik hai tomorrow I have early morning schedule and then a flight to catch. So I need to go to bed. So good night Sunny. Miss me for today because I will he there tomorrow. I love you baby. " And she kissed the screen.

"Good night baby. I love you too. And haan flight ki details bhej dena aur board kar rahi ho tab message kar dena.Sleep tight and safe baby. " And he too kissed the screen and cut the call.

He was so so happy that Teju was coming to meet him. She took him by surprise. Never had anyone done this in his whole life. She got a day off and instead of resting she was coming to him. He knew the she cannot express herself vocally but her gestures blows him everytime. Never had that tiny girl failed to make him feel important. She was so sorted in that way that he never thought anyone could. These gestures and the little little things made him fall for her. When he talked about the importance of little things while giving an interview for inni si gal he wasn't lying. These things are so little and so non materialistic but leaves a great impact on you. And this was the thing that this girl was doing to him. Everyday he thinks that he cannot fall for her more than this and then she does something which makes him fall even harder. And with her thoughts and excitement of meeting tomorrow he slept.

"Sunnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" She screamed and ran towards him. She wanted to jump on him and cling to him but paps were covering them and so she could not. He hugged her tight. And they sat in the car. He didn't want to give more content to the paps.

Soon the car started and once they were out of the sight of paps he again took her in a bear hug and said "I missed you sooo much my Laddoo. " And kissed her whole face and she giggled in response.

"Are you happy? " She asked excitedly. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead softly.

"Of course I am baby. "
They were into each other's embrace when suddenly Teju remembers that she has toh vlog. And she took her phone and started vlogging and Karan was continuously staring at her with love. He felt at home after so many days. He smiled watching her making 3600 expression while vlogging and was adoring her antics. Then he came out of Laddoo land when she asked about food.

"Maggi point pe chalte hai. Chal tuje maggi khilata hu. Vahan kya view hai. Paise view ke hi hai. "

And our foodie baby just needed a reason to eat and she happily obliged to it. They reached that point where you could watch the beautiful mountains and clouds sitting on it. It feels as if you are surrounded by clouds. He was watching it and when suddenly he heard her "Mujhe is view se zyada ye view interesting lagta hai. " And he when he saw back looking for the view that she was talking about he saw that the camera was on him and he blushed watching that. This girl never fails to show me love. He thought that she had wrapped him around her little finger.He felt so much loved that he could not express. Then they ordered food. And then when maggi arrived she started eating like an excited kid.

"Dheere baba kahi nai jaa rahi hai maggi Laddoo. "

"I am hungry sunnyy. " She made a cute faced and he couldn't help but kissed her.

He then started filming her eating and laughed watching her mouth stuffed with maggi and she looked like a full Laddoo.

"Puri Laddoo lag rahi hai tu baby. "

The she realised he was filming her.

"Eda nai karo Sunny. Tusi eda nai karo. I love you duggu. "She said in her baby voice.

"I love you the most my Laddoo. "

Hello friends. So here is another one shot. Hope you like it. If you like it plss vote and comment. And also if you have any ideas for other one shots the  please do comment.