7. Are you serious?-1

It was a sunny morning. But not a sunny morning for Teju. The sun rays coming from the window were disturbing her beauty sleep and she instead of waking up just chose an easy way that is snuggling into Karan and slept again. But her this movement woke Karan up. He smiled watching his laddoo snuggling into his crook of neck and sleeping peacefully. He played with her hair and then started giving fishy kisses on her face.

"Laddoo wake up baby. The sun is shining up in the sky brightly. The day has begun baby. "

"Noooooo I want to sleep. Subah tum jaldi utha dete ho aur raat ko tumhari princess sone nai deti. She keeps kicking. And that too because of you. Tum baat karte ho aur woh actively respond karti ti. "

He laughed listening to her.

"I am sorry baby. Ab se mei jaldi baat kar lunga taaki princess tumhe pareshaan naa kare. Ab toh uth jao. "

"Sunnny meinu paaari karoo. " she said in her baby voice and pouted. He kissed her softly and then again kissed her whole face and she giggled. "

"Mera laddoo aise hi humesha hasta rahe. "

He then bend down to her belly and kept his hands there and spoke. "Good morning my little love. Hope everything is fine there. Your mumma and I can't wait to hold you once you come out. I know it's congested there but papa promises you that once you come out you will have huge place to roam around. Till then be safe over there and don't trouble mumma okay. "

And instantly the baby kicked. He looked at her and she smiled at him and then he kissed her belly. Then he kissed her forehead and went to get ready. And she went and sat in the balcony. This was the routine of TejRan. And yes they were 6 months pregnant. And after getting the news Karan was more than attentive to Teja. And talking about Teju pregnancy was a happy phase for her. But what wasn't happy were her mood swings. She  would cry for no reason and would get irritated quite easily. One moment she would laugh and the other moment she would be angry. People around her had difficulty in managing her mood swings. But Karan managed it with love and without complaints. She would crave for different foods at odd time and Karan without any complain and happily would fulfill that. And for that she used to feel guilty that Karan being tired after the whole day of work would still fulfill her demand but Karan would make her understand that he was doing that for the loves of his life and it was nothing in front of what she was doing. She was carrying their symbol of love and enduring the pain.

After getting ready Karan went to kitchen to prepare tea for her and she went to get ready. Afterwards they had chai and breakfast and both went for his shoot. Teju had a day off and his parents would return from States after a week and her parents had gone to family function and Karan didn't want her to stay at home alone in this condition. So he decided to take her there so she could be in front of his eyes the whole day. It would make him feel relaxed. They reached the place where the shoot was gonna take place.

Teja's pov

We reached there. Sunny came to my side and opened the door for me and held his hand so that I can come out. He is so caring and I am so lucky that he is mine. We went to his vanity. He asked me to rest and went to get ready for his shoot. After changing he came and sat on the chair and makeup dada started doing his makeup. He was looking so hot that I was drooling over my own husband. I wanted to claim him as mine right now. But it was the shoot place and it was not possible. He looked at me and saw my expression and smirked. At that moment I just wanted to kiss him passionately. After getting ready he asked me to rest and not to come out as it extremely hot outside. And doctor had adviced me not to get dehydrated. It could cause me serious health issues. He kissed my forehead and went to shoot. After an hour I was bored. So I decided to go and watch Sunny's shoot. I know he denied me to go out but a little bit of that won't be any harm. I was stepping outside when Omi came and he denied and asked me to go inside and rest. It made me irritated. I am not a kid that people have to keep watch over me. I am a grown up and soon to be a mother. I know what to do and what not to. I argued with Omi but it didn't work and I went inside irritated. After half an hour I saw Omi was not present and decided to go outside. I stepped outside and saw no one was there and went towards the shooting place. It was quite a long walk for me because of the belly and now a day my feet had started getting swollen and it pained me. It was hardly a 10 minutes walk but I was finding it difficult and up of that it was extremely hot. And I started feeling dizzy. But I finally reached there. I was full red and sweaty and was kinda breathless. And then I saw Sunny performing the scene. After 2 minutes his scene got over and he was talking to his co actor. He didn't see me till now. Suddenly I was feeling more dizzy and held the chair. Then he saw me and was shocked to see me and my condition. He ran to me in anger and worry. Before he could tell me anything I just started seeing black spots and suddenly it was dark.

I opened my eyes and took a look around. I didn't know where I was and what happened. Then I saw around and got to know that I was in his vanity. Then I remembered that I fainted on his sets. I was gonna get up but a hand pushed me back and I looked at the owner of the hand and it was Sunny. He gave me a glass of lemon water and asked me to drink. I could see he was worried and angry. And I was guilty of my act. I don't know what happened to me and why didn't I just listen to him. I unnecessarily made him worry.

Sunny I am sorry

And he was so furious that he bursted.
"Are you serious Tejasswi? Kya Sorry huh? Kya karu mei tere sorry ka? Har baar ki ye baat hai Tejasswi. Tumhe meri koi baat toh maan ni hoti nai hai. Apni hi karni hoti hai aur phir tereko lagta hai ki sorry se sab thik ho jayega. Tuje andaza bhi hai ki tere saath tere andar ki life bhi judi hui hai. Kab legi tu yeh baat seriously? Tujhe pata bhi hai kya kya ho sakta tha? Nai tujhe toh kuch sunna hi nai hai. Pareshaan karke rakh diya hai tune mujhe. Kya mera yahi kaam hai ki tere aage piche ghumta rahu ki tune kuch ulta nahi kiya hai na. Mere paas aur koi kaam nai hai? Bata mujhe tu batha.I am annoyed with your nuisance Tejasswi. Be reasonable.I don't know what to do with you." Saying this he went out of the vanity.

Tears were falling down from my eyes continuously. He was harsh on me. I know I did a mistake but he didn't need. to be this harsh. Have I started annoying him finally? Is he finally irritated with me? Fear gripped me. Will he leave me? Now I don't look hot also. I look like a sack of potato. I don't fit in sexy clothes. He can get pretty girls. No Teja he won't do that. He can't be disgusted with you. You are overthinking. I tried to make myself understand.

I waited for him to have lunch. But he didn't come. Instead Omi came with my food. When I asked where was he Omi said that he had lunch on the sets itself. I felt bad but I held myself. I ate like a good girl and had my medicines also. I took rest and then Omi came with coconut water. I had that. After a while Omi came and asked  Parvez to take me home. When I asked him why he said that Bhai will have late pack up so. I felt bad but didn't argue and went home. I had my dinner on time because I didn't want him to be angry on me. I went to bed and waited for him to come home. But didn't know when I slept. When in the morning I woke up I saw no one was beside me. When my attention went towards couch I saw him sleeping there and I was shocked. Is he that angry with me that he went this far from me? Never had he slept on couch even when we fought we sorted it. A lone tear escaped my eyes. Mein usko manake rahungi.

He woke up. Saw me but spoke nothing. Got ready made my tea and gave it to me. We had breakfast in silence and he rushed to shoot. And so did I. I didn't get his messages the whole day and my fear was increasing. He had a night shoot and he didn't come home that day. And I went to shoot before he came so two days went in complete silence. The next day I came home early. Had my dinner and waited for him because I knew that his pack up was late. But didn't know when I slept. When I opened my eyes I say it was 3:30AM. And the bed beside me was still empty. I was worried. I went to the living area to see if he had come. Then I saw the lights of guest room on. I went and saw there  Sunny was sleeping in the guest room! Was he so disgusted and done with me that he could not bear to be with in one room? I ran to our room and sobbed hard. And slept.

Next day Sunny came to me with my Tea and said " Teju I want to talk with you. "
And whatever I was dreading to face I will have to face it now.

"Sunny I know I annoy you a lot but please don't give me divorce."

Hello guys. So here is the 1 st part of my story. I hope you like this plot. Enjoy reading. If you like please vote and comment.