- 1 -

The pink haired girl sighed as she sat up in bed, blanket falling into her lap. She looked over the room as she clutched a stuffed animal. She let out a tired whine as she hugged the stuffie. "Morning...."

The girl wandered over to her closet and grabbed some clothes before shuffling into the bathroom. She turned the water on before staring in the mirror. "Kyu, do you want to take a small bath?" A white cat resting on some towels gave a quiet meow. She gave a small giggle as she got ready for her shower.

.
.
.

"Good morning!"

A girl with blue hair and one with red hair turned around to greet the pink girl. "Morning, Madoka!" The blue girl greeted. "How did you two sleep last night?" Madoka asked as she started walking next to the girls. "Kyoko stayed up late playing Genshin again."

Kyoko scoffed. "I'm sorry for trying to do something nice for you, Sayaka." Sayaka glared. "What could you have been doing on Genshin at 3 in the morning that couldn't be done after today?"

Kyoko smirked. "Stocking up on Primogems for the next Banner." Sayaka went quiet. "Isn't Venti supposed to be the next banner?" Madoka asked, receiving a nod from Kyoko.

Sayaka threw her arms around Kyoko, wrapping her legs around the girl as Kyoko tried not to fall. "THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!"

"MADOKA GET YOUR FRIEND!"

Madoka simply giggles before running past the two. "Good luck, Kyoko! I'll go find Mami and Homura!"

.
.
.

"I'm sorry..."

"..."

"Kyoko...."

"..."

Mami and Homura stared in amusement at the two. "Homura, Mami, please tell Sayaka that I'm pissed off at her." Homura smiled nervously as she messed with her braids. "A-Ah, Sayaka-"

"Homura, tell Kyoko that I'm sorry for causing her to fall into the stream, it wasn't my fault she didn't see it."

"Oh bullshit! You were covering my eyes!"

Mami and Madoka shared a laugh as Homura was dragged into the argument. They all stopped when someone started placing drinks on the table. "Will you girls stop arguing?"

"Sorry (Y/N)..." The girls said collectively.

"That's better. Now, here's a towel for Kyoko," the woman handed the soft towel to the redhead, "and something warm for all of you. Tea for Mami, Hot chocolate for Madoka and Sayaka, Coffee for Homura, and Apple Cider for Kyoko."

The girls thanked the woman for the drinks as she pulled a chair over. "Good thing it's not busy this morning. My boss actually said that I could leave early today, sooo~."

Sayaka perked up. "Sleepover at (Y/N)s!" Homura smiled up at the woman. "That sounds like fun! You don't mind?" (Y/N) shook her head. "You guys are like my kids, I love spending time with you 5. And besides, I miss Kyu." Madoka giggled. "Kyu keeps sleeping on the jacket you left at my house, mom thinks we should just give him to you."