- 5 -

"Right... Let me see the bow." Kyubey ordered. (Y/N) held out the bow. It wasn't too bad of quality, probably a 3 star if they followed the game rating system. Kyubey reached out to touch the bow, the weapon glowing in a bright light before dimming down. "Here we go, a new temporary bow."

(Rofeal - DeviantArt)

(Y/N) looked at the bow with awe. "Now, start practicing with the dummies around camp. Bebe will be in charge of your training. Do not leave the camp."

Kyubey hopped off the crates he had been sitting on and started walking off. "And if anyone tries to attack you, Bebe will take you somewhere safe. Although at that point you might as well run to Liyue and hide in some cave." Kyubey mumbled. Giving him a nod, (Y/N) turned to face the dummies. "Kyubey, please keep my girls safe. They matter more to me than anything this world could offer."

Kyubey nodded and walked off, disappearing behind some bushes.

.

.

.

He ran quickly, barely dodging one of the Milileth arrows. Seems word got around Liyue to hunt down the white cat. How annoying. Kyubey ducked under some of the guards and jumped up a few rocks, scaling the mountain. The Milileth threw spear at him before giving up.

"Need to find them..." Kyubey mumbled as he sat down on the mountain top. He looked out over the lands of Liyue. The chances of him getting the Adepti to help are slim. And he doubts any treasure hunters will help. He could ask some Fatui in the area, though. They seem to be on the same side. With that in mind, Kyubey made his way to a Fatui camp.

"Finally, a camp with a mage, listen!" Kyubey sat on a crate, the poor Cirin mage dropping the playing cards from her hands as she jumped back, looking at the talking cat. "What the hell-"

"I am not important! I just need to know if you've seen any of Her Holiness's chosen ones!"

The group went silent. "Oh- you must be the special cat everyone's been talking about. In that case, the one of gold was last seen on Mt. Hulao." The mage said, smiling at the cat. "Thank you! Don't tell anyone I was here!" Kyubey ran off, ignoring the Fatui's cries and questions.

.
.

The Golden haired girl stood on the top of the mountain. In her hands was a golden gem of sorts. "How unusual..." She mumbled, looking out to the setting sun. She turned to face the Fatui Agent behind her. "So- (Y/N) is a God?" He nodded. "Interesting..."