Part 5 The Secretary Kim (18+)

In the dinning Hall

In the dinning Hall

Jisoo was serving the breakfast for her beloved sister Jennie and her would-be-husband Taehyung.. It was 9:00 o'clock .. Usually Taehyung and Jisoo left at 9:30 for their company " kim creation " as they both are working hard for their company...

Taehyung!! Breakfast is ready where are you??

Jisoo shouted from downstairs as taehyung was taking shower on their sheared bedroom's attach washroom..

Jisooyaaa I forget to bring my towel!?? Can you give me plssss..

Taehyung shouted back from the washroom when he forget to bring his towel..

Aishh this boy?! Ok comingggg hold on..!!

Jisoo replied and started walking on her way to go to washroom with a towel in her hand..

Taehyung..!! here is your towel open the door and take this..

Jisoo knocked the door of washroom waiting for taehyung to open it and take the towel..

After few couples of time taehyung finally opened the door..

Light water was falling from his hair

Light water was falling from his hair.. The whole body was wet.. The naked body looked hot when the Water from wet hair was rolling down the field from the shoulders... The 6 packs were shining...the body was getting more and more attractive..her poor hands were wanted to touch it, feel it... The attraction was on his eyes making her more uncontrollable.. She couldn't take her eyes from him. .

" stop staring at me like that darling, I know how much hot and sexy I'm "

Taehyung smirked at jisoo.. And she totally blushed like a red tomato.. She's really shy on these things..

" I -I have to go maybe Jennie is waiting " - j

" no-one is not waiting honey " - T

Before Jisoo can finish, Taehyung grabs her arm and pulls her into the bathroom.. and traps her in his strong arms..