Part 13 (regret)

" a car sex is fine for me " jennie smiled

Taehyung looked at her but Weird feelings was working on him.. He smiled but jennie noticed a sadness in his eyes...

"Are you okay taehyung-ahh?" he voice softened..

"Yes i am.. Why? "He replied

" you don't looks like " jennie said

" leave it..lets go back to hotel"

"Ok"

Then he started engine and Both arrived the hotel..

"Can i stay with you tonight? " jennie looked at him

He said nothing just nodded and she smiled

Taehyung went to his bed and rest his head on the pillow.. Jennie too sat beside him.. "He is sad but why?" she thought

"Taehyung? " she hugged him and rested her head in his chest

"Hmm?" he sighed

"Tell me what's happened with you all of sudden? "

" nothing just feeling so heavy"

Jennie :- is that bcs of me??

Taehyung :- no baby..that's not

Jennie : then why are you behaving like this all of sudden?

Taehyung sighed and his eyes was sparkling.. As he was about to cry..

Jennie : taehyung are you okay? Why are you crying? She immediately got up

Taehyung : why i did this why? He started sobbing

Jennie : what you did everything is fine.. Taehyung stop crying..

Taehyung : everything is not fine jennieyaa... If i think about these for a second then i have done only wrong.. There will not be a place in hell for me..

Jennie : noo..why you are thinking like that? You did nothing wrong..

Taehyung : i cheated.. I cheated on jisoo.. He sobbed.. She looked at him and froze for a second seeing him feeling guilty i took the virginity from you..i was busy to take the pleasure that i forget everything.. Who am i? Whom i belong to..who are you...whom i love..everything.. First i thought It's okay to Have one night stand but i became obsessed with your body..fucking you everynight after jisoo went to sleep was my habit.. I am sorry jennie..sorry for everything.. Now It's time for me too make everything clear

She just heard him silently..her heart Was brekin with every words of him...she could not think anything.. She looked at him with teary eyes..

Jennie : you are right oppa...you loved eonnie with all of your heart..i was the only was who messed up everything.. You Don't have to say sorry.. I am sorry for everything.. So i already decided what we will do after we go back to korea..listen to me carefully..she cries i was ready to fight with my own sister just won you.. But i understand now the feeling we have for each other is nothing but obsession.. We are obsessed with each other's body.. There is no love between us..you still love my eonnie with all of your heart..thats why every time we did you moaned her name but not me..taehyung looked at her shockingly.. Your love for her is pure..i can never steal that..yes i loved you..and you loved me too..but this is not pure..so from now we will do only rights..

Taehyung : what are you saying jennie?

Jennie : yes..i will go back to korea and again i will leave for japan where my uncle stay..i Will leave you Both and never come back..you have to forget i existed.. You have to start a new life..you will get married to jisoo and make family..

Taehyung : jennniee i love you? He held her face by his palm of hand

Jennie : its my final decision oppa..everything Will be fine..

She was sobbing and crying hardly that in that moment taehyung also started crying..

"I love you " she thought and leaned closer to him for the last time..she pressed her lips on his and softly kiss him..he also kissed her back as both of their sobbing could be hear...taehyung and jennie hugged each other tightly before jennie rushed towards the room and left..

She quickly went to her room and locked herself..

After soooo eternity!!! I will continue this storyyyyyy...soooo plssss show your support again... Ummahhh

Today's quiz

Do you think jennie will really leave?

Who will the last soulmate of taehyung? Jennie or jisoo?