Part 7 business trip ✈ ( 16+ maybe?)

It was almost 4 months Jennie was working on Kim Creation as secretary of Kim Taehyung...
By her crowing, she soon won the hearts of all, and established herself in a good place..

Taehyung was also very satisfied with her work. He gave more responsibility to Jennie. Despite being her own sister, Jisoo began to feel annoyed by these things.

The good work of all of them and under Jennie's guidance, the company has gone from strength to strength.

It took six years for this company to reach the peak of its success, but in just four months, it has doubled in size..

The salary of the employees was also going well.. everyone was getting fair price and working attentively. .

They got a big project... For that they were excited about and didn't want to let go of this project at all. But here was a problem. That is this project has to be done from outside the country.. which is called business trip.

And that's why Taehyung calls a meeting.. where some of the best employees will be selected to go on a business trip..

Everyone was waiting For taehyung to say something as he was checking the reports of best employees there to select

Everyone was waiting For taehyung to say something as he was checking the reports of best employees there to select.. There were a a lot of employees who were doing great . But that's not possible to select all of them..

" ahh ok fine I select the employees and Secretaries already " taehyung signed and look at his employees who was really excited

" SO HERE IS THE LIST OF EMPLOYEES I SELECT "

Lucky employees are
----------------------------

1. CHA ENWOO
2.Choi Yeon Jun
3.Huening Kai
4.Choi Ji Su

" this 4 best employees of us will join to our biggest business trip in Russia with me and my secretary Jennie " he looked at Jennie who was confusingly tried to process the things in her head.
She meant really .." I'm going to this business trip as his secretary I mean with him?!?!!!! "

" wait what do you mean by me and secretary Jennie?! " jisoo yelled after hearing taehyung..

" yes me, Jennie and all of those employees in listed here will go to business trip . What's wrong with this? " taehyung coldly replied

" what about me I'm also going isn't it? " - J

" come on jisoo check your name first.. Is it mentioned on the list or not " - T

" I'm not your employee Taehyung " - J

" so what if I don't allow you to go? " - T