𝟴.

Aria's eyes opened slowly but instantly squinted as the sun through the blinds hit her.

she sat up and stretched only to realize she wasn't at her home.

she instantly began to panic before relaxing after remembering the events from last night.

she got up from the bed to see she was in a oversized tee and some cookie monster pajama pants that also were a little big.

she walked into the bathroom that was connected to the room to see Connie brushing his teeth shirtless.

"get out." she mumbled groggily.

he spit out the toothpaste. "damn you could've said it nicely..."

after rinsing his mouth out, he walked towards the door. "oh and there's extra toothbrushes under the sink."

she nodded her head as she heard the door click. Aria did her business before walking up to the sink to wash her hands and brush her teeth.

she had found a small comb in Connie's bathroom drawer so she used that to attempt to get her wig combed out. she used his soap to wash her face to get all the leftover makeup off.

she exited the bathroom to see Connie in his gaming chair on his phone. he looked up and smiled. "how you feeling?"

"like shit. i didn't even drink that much." she muttered, climbing back into his bed.

"you know yo ass a light weight, i could've told you that." Connie said, eating a pillow thrown to his face.

"shut the fuck up..." they both chuckled together before it died down. Aria fiddled with her fingers before looking up. "i'm sorry."

"yo ass is always apologizing." he gets up and sits on the corner of the bed. "what's up?"

"Alissa cheating on you. it's fucked up Con."

"girl that? shittt i been knew. we was hardly in a relationship for real. we still seen other people. it's nun new to me shawty." Connie explained, rubbing on his buzzcut.

"shawty? nigga you've been in atlanta for too long." she said with a chuckle.

he laughed with her. "yea..."

she sighed. "i'm still surprised you took me home with you instead of her. i wouldn't think you'd end things off with her."

"Aria you're my girl. (not like that...) i'm always gonna pick you over any bitch. you're my best friend."

and for some reason it made her nauseous after he said that.

she didn't know why.

it was her idea to be friends and reconnect again so why was she feeling some type of way.

"thanks Con..." she said.

Aria grabbed her phone from the nightstand to see dozens of messages. "what the fuck..."

the crew