𝟭𝟭.

mature.

"so you're just gonna get back with him?" Esmé asked as the two girls sat in Aria's living room.

Aria made a stank face with a shrug. "he agreed to take it slow, Esmé. for me. i told him he needs to prove to me that he's not wasting my time and that he's grown."

"well... it's your choice and i'm not about to tell you what i think because it doesn't matter. as long as he keeps you happy and doesn't hurt you, i don't have a problem with him." Aria smiled softly, playing with the strings of her hoodie before Esmé spoke up again. "so how that mouth feel?"

Aria looked up and smirked before the two busted into laughter. "girlll you play entirely too fucking much."

Aria felt her phone vibrate which made her pull it out her back pocket. her face instantly glowed because Connie had texted her.

con

hey mama
i was gonna go to the stu later
would really love your company

what time?
im chillin with esmé rn

about 3.

kk i'll be there
con liked the message!

"he already wants to see you again? missing that pussy after one night?" Esmé asked, peering over Aria's shoulder.

"girl hush."

Aria's mind had been clouded from last night's conversation.

after they had it, they begin catching up, updating their lives to each other because they couldn't really do that with the tension that was between them before.

she got up with a huff of a breath. "well not to kick you out or anything but-."

"you're kicking me out for that bald bastard?!? ugh i see how it is." Esmé said with an eye roll making Aria throw a pillow her way.

"bitch knowing you would do the same with yo nigga."

"girl because my nigga lays it down, you're supposed to be put asleep not him." Aria laughed.

"girl hush. i'll call you later though whenever i get back home."

Esmé left and Aria went to her bathroom to take a shower. once she was done, she decided to throw on something simple so she put on her low rise true religion jeans with a cropped beater.

she threw on some white sandals and exited her home with her purse on her shoulder.

the studio was across town so it took her a good 20 minutes to get there.

once she pulled up, there was only Connie's car outside. she entered the building, hearing a slow beat coming from Connie's room.

before she announced herself, she heard him muttering lyrics to the song and bopping his head lightly.

she began hearing the lyrics of a familiar song she knew which made her eyes widened. this nigga is a freak.