(7) The Beach

(AN) the beach episode chapter
There's probably gonna be like 50 beach episodes cus it's summer (jk maybe).
_________________________________________

*BEEEP BEEP BEEP* I hear as I wake up, I then slam my alarm clock. Oh! Today is the day we're going to the beach! I get up and get in the shower.

When I get out the time reads, 10:50. It almost took me an hour to shower! Levy already up and showered. "Hey lu, what time are we supposed to meet everyone again?" Levy ask me. "Umm, I'm pretty sure 12!" I answer her.

After I get dressed and do my hair it was 11:30. All I had to do then was put a few more things in my bag, then I was ready! Me and levy then left to meet at natsu's and gray dorm room. "So you and natsu?" Levy starts a conversation. "What no! Plus we only met like 7 months ago!" I say surprised. "I was joking, no need to sound so excited." She laughs.

Me and levy finish up of conversation and of course were the first people there. Soon after came mira, Erza, gajeel, and juvia. Then we were all ready to go.

Levy, gajeel, and mira all drove with Erza in her car. While juvia, gray, natsu, and me drove in natsu's car. As everyone arrived at the beach, we set up a little place with all our stuff. As everyone got into their swimsuits, me and Erza decided to sit back and just sit on our towels.

As I was sitting there reading a book, suddenly it gets pulled out if my hand. I look up to see natsu's fit body right in front of me. Wow. "Hey Luce come swim with me, please?" Natsu asks me giving me puppy eyes. "No natsu, I'll get in later ok." I told him

Natsu's POV

Whyy doesn't Luce come in the water. Ooo! I know, I'll just make her go in! "Hey Luce come swim with me please?" I asked her. Wow. Luce is really pretty. Am I really just noticing this. I cover my face with her book that I grabbed, hoping she didn't notice me blushing. "No natsu, I'll get in later ok." Lucy said to me.

I then pick her up and start running twords the water with her in my arms.

Lucy's POV

All the sudden I get picked up off my towel. "Well to bad, your going swimming now!" Natsu says as he runs with me in his arms over to the water. He then throws me in the water and jumps in the water after me.

"NATSU!!" I yell at him. A gulp sound comes from natsu. "Oooo, you made her angry." Gray said teasing natsu. "I'm sorry.." Natsu says to me. Just as I was about to forgive him he jumps on me causing water to splash everywhere.

Instead of yelling I just laugh. "Natsu your so dumb!!" I say to him while I'm still laughing uncontrollably. I then stop to look up at him, and see him blushing. Is he blushing.. At me!

The rest of the day was spent in the water, or in the hot sand. We went back in the same groups. "You guys wait in the car, I think I forgot something." I say as I was about to get in natsu's car. "I'll be right back don't worry!" I say mainly towards natsu.

I don't know why I lied, honestly. I really just wanted to see the sunset over the water really quick. As I'm looking at the sunset I feel a hand touch my shoulder. "Hey Luce, you fund what your looking for?" Natsu ask me as be takes he hand off my shoulder. "Ya!" I said as I gave him a big smile.

I look into natsu's onyx eyes and I can feel him starting into mine. We're standing close together, our fingers almost touching. "...Natsu." I say as he pulls me slightly closer. Right then as the sun looks as if it's hitting the water natsu's lips touch mine. I was getting kissed by natsu. Without thinking I kissed him back. We looked at each other as our faces slowly made a distance between each other.

Natsu then began to start talking, "Wait, I'm sorry I-" I cut natsu off and began to talk, "no it's ok, let's just head back to your car." I tell him. We then began to walk in silence.

We then get in the car and natsu starts to drive. The whole drive was silent, besides for gray and juvia. They were talking almost the whole time.

As we got back to the school natsu was walking me to my dorm room. Again we were silent the whole time. I couldn't tell if it was an awkward silence though. We then waved by to each other. No words.

I knew I had to tell levy. At some point at least.

_________________________________________

(AN) Sorry for the short chapter I just felt like that was a good place to end it! I also had writers block for this chapter, there needs to be something that prevents writers block.
Word count (it's actually really short): 871