-ೃ⁀➷ 𝟑. diego's banging my sister

❝ 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 ❞

[ ch. 3 : diego's banging my sister ]

˗ˏˋ 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

An aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafted through the air as I sipped on the steaming hot beverage. Technically, it was Five's. But I stole it from him when he was distracted, and he hadn't noticed yet.

My head throbbed from the hangover, and also the aftereffects of the drug that was in that cocktail earlier. If it weren't for the second impending apocalypse I would've found out who did it; but we didn't have time for those kind of things, not now. I woke up about an hour ago on a couch in what I've now figured out is Elliot's workplace.

Five and Elliot were talking about developing a piece of footage that he showed me a few minutes ago. Suddenly, they turned their attention to the radio beside them; it was saying there was a code 3-15.

"What the hell is a code 3-15?" Five inquired. I didn't recognize the term either.

"Hmm. Fugitives on the run." Elliot answered. He clearly had more knowledge on these types of things than we did.

"Twenty-five patients are still at large. Many are considered armed and dangerous." The man over the radio explained.

"Oh, Diego." Five murmured. I remembered him telling me Diego was in some sort of psychiatric place.

"Who's Diego?" Elliot questioned.

"Imagine Batman... then aim lower." Five lowered his hand, and I laughed.

"What does that make you? Robin?" I remarked.

"Sure. Whatever." He sighed. "You get started on that film" He instructed to Elliot. "I'll be back as soon as I can"

"What do you mean? Where are you going?" I asked, confused.

"None of your business." He retorted.

"I think it is, considering I'm helping you save the world twice." I argued, determined to at least know where he was going.

"Alright, fine. I'm going to get Diego. You stay here, got it?"

"No. I don't got it. I'm coming with." I insisted.

"Stay." He seethed, "It'll be much quicker-"

"Listen, I don't give a fuck what's quick or not. I'm coming with you." I cut him off, getting annoyed.

"Fine! I don't care. But get your own ride." He spacial jumped, leaving me behind.

I groaned. My thoughts of murder plans were interrupted by Elliot chuckling. "Reminds me of Eleanor and I when we were young."

"We're not young, Elliot. I'm twenty-nine. Probably only a few years younger than you." I huffed, irritated at being called young. Although it was suprisingly nice. I missed being young.

"Right. I keep forgetting you two have powers." He started mumbling about his theories and I felt bad, but I left him to go find a taxi or some form of transport.