Chapter 11

Diane had been in the hospital for a few days, coming back home and finding a distressed Chloe. Her eyes were red, cheeks stained from neverending tears, and yet in her fear, she started to scream. "How dare you do that to me! I thought you were dead!! Do you have any idea how long it took for anyone to tell me anything!? You can't keep doing this! You can't keep disappearing into the night and coming back with more and more scars!" Diane's ears rang from Chloe's words, her heart sinking. She was right, of course she was right. "Chloe, I didn't-" "Oh here we go! Chloe I didn't want to do this, Chloe I didn't want to do that, Chloe you'll never understand. Chloe I'm a werewolf." Diane couldn't help but snicker internally, taking a deep sigh. "Chloe, I have a target on my back and I need to get stronger. Or else I risk losing (Y/N), but most importantly I'll lose you." Diane explained softly. "What? Why don't you just go to the police?" Chloe asked, confused.

"You have to understand, Chloe." Diane looked at the bite mark she had gained for the first time. "I have to fight, or else the entire pack will kill me and you." Diane hissed softly, bitterness in the back of her throat at the thought of you in another person's arms. "And I have to make her mine." Diane walked past Chloe, heading towards her room.

I have to get stronger, I have to for you. Diane threw her stuff down, already getting in contact with a few links. She had to get rid of her urge to eat human flesh first and foremost, to protect you from herself. Fur rippled across her skin, teeth glimmering in the afternoon light. The smell of you remained on her clothes, driving her wild.

So delicate, so decadent, the complexities made Diane's maw water, a tingling between her legs. She went on to reach, but was quickly interrupted with a ring from the front door.