Animaniacs: The Legend of the Warners

Animaniacs & Legend of Korra crossover

This story isn't my
AVP5 made this on fanfiction

The Legend of the Warners

Spirit World

Unalaq had done it. He managed to get the Avatar to open up the Northern portal. It won't be long now before Vaatu is free. He knows Korra will return to try to free her friend, Jinora. However, he knows all he has to do to keep her from closing the portals is threaten the girl's life. He knows the Avatar will do whatever he wants her to do in order to keep her friend safe.

"Soon you will be free." said Unalaq as he looks towards the tree where Vaatu is trapped. "Once you are free then my plan can move on to its next phase."

He then begins to hear something coming up from behind. Unalaq turns towards the Northern portal and sees something coming towards it. He knows it couldn't be any of his soldiers since they are ordered to protect it not enter the portal. Unless of course the Avatar found her way through his soldiers and is entering through the portal.

"Avatar Korra, I see you took my advice about entering the portal to get into the Spirit world." Unalaq begins bending some water and get's ready to attack. "But we both know you won't attack me, unless you want me to hurt your little friend."

Suddenly a bus flies out of the portal and straight towards Unalaq. He jumps out of the way as the bus passes by and it hits the tree where Vaatu is.

"What the spirits was that?"

The door open and out of the bus comes a red carpet. The carpet rolls down until three black and white fur children appear. Each one was of different age and they were wearing different clothes. The oldest is wearing the same outfit Mako wears, the second oldest is wearing the same outfit Bolin wears, and the youngest is wearing the same outfit Korra wears.

Unalaq didn't this, but the kids are actually the Warner Brothers.

[Dot: "And the Warner Sister."]

Yes of course and the Warner sister Dot. The Warners are dressed up because they were on their way to a convention. However, due to them scaring off the last bus driver they decided to drive themselves there. Their mistake? Was letting Wakko drive.

[Wakko: "Hey! My driving isn't that bad."]

[Writer: "Yes it is. Now keep going and stop breaking the fourth wall."]

[Yakko: "You should know by now we can't stop doing that. But all right, on with the story!"]

"We're here!" Wakko was expecting a bunch of fans to cheer for them, until he sees there is no one around.

"Hate to tell you this Wakko, but uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh...I don't think this is Comic-Con."

Yakko takes out a map and the three siblings look at it to see where they are. Unalaq after recovering sees the three children and stares at them with much confusion.

"I think I know what happened," started Yakko as he shows his brother the map. "You should have taken a right at kookamunga and a left passed Area 51."

"I thought it was, take a right passed Area 51?"

Dot lets out a soft sigh. "You read the map wrong Wakko." Dot turns the map upside down. "This is how you should read it."

"Oooooh thanks."

Unalaq approaches the children and speaks to them. "Who in the world are-

Dot interrupts him and grabs his lips. "Could you hold that thought, thanks."