Resident evil more zombies

zombie bear

zombie bear

Elite tyrant

Elite tyrant

Strikers

Strikers from other zombies is their ability to climb, jump, and move quickly, thus being able to confuse and surprise their prey. Strikers also make loud wails while attacking and can be heard babbling and squawking while idle. Strikers stand on two legs while slashing with their claws or standing up, but move on all fours while running or climbing, much like a chimpanzee. Like Standard Zombies, Strikers torsos can survive when separated from the legs, the main difference is that Strikers torsos crawl and attack faster.

Strikers, if needed, will lunge at their target to close any distance quickly, and will slash the target upon coming into contact. This attack does the same amount of damage as the normal slash attack

Strikers, although they can be very frightening, aren't particularly dangerous on their own because their attacks are fairly weak. Unfortunately, they often travel in packs of three to four. They're also not particularly hardy - they're just difficult to hit due to their fast and generally unpredictable movement. If facing a Strikers, use the shotgun or Colt Python and aim for the head

they constantly climb up the gutters of buildings. While doing so, the player will hear a rattling beat, and the gutter will move side-to-side.

When a Striker is approaching, the player can use the environment to their advantage. Hiding behind cover and staying close to the edge, then waiting for the Striker to come around the corner is advised. The player then can fire the shotgun as soon as the Striker is in range. Shooting the Strikers as they leap can instantly kill them in mid-air. It is recommended to use the sniper rifle for this, however, because the shotgun has a slightly lower precision and it is hard to hit Striker head with the Colt Python while leaping. Hiding behind cover will prevent the Strikers  from using their leap attack that most players fall victim to due to the surprise and disorientation they cause.