His house

I woke up around 8am and began preparing myself for the day ahead. I quickly got dressed and ate breakfast before walking to Josh's house. It wasn't that far away, only about 15 minutes, so I wasn't bothered much when my mom refused to drop me off.
I rung the doorbell and awkwardly waited outside for Josh to answer. After a while, the door was opened by Josh. The first thing he told me is that he was home alone for the weekend. I gulped. As i walked into his house he immediately shut the door, trapping me in without any escape
"Strip"
That one word told me that this was not going to be a good day for me. He stared me down waiting for me to comply to his demands. Hesitantly, I began to remove my shirt. Then my socks.
"And trousers" he demanded. I sat down and began to slowly pull down my trousers. My waistband was now peeking out reading Calvin Klein. I knew i needed 'cool' boxers on if I didn't want him to laugh and make fun of me.

He got impatient with my slow actions and proceeded to pick me up, carry me upstairs and throwing me onto his bed

He got impatient with my slow actions and proceeded to pick me up, carry me upstairs and throwing me onto his bed. He lay me on my back and took off my trousers leaving me completely naked ,apart from my boxers, in his bed.
He laughed and took pictures. I assumed it was blackmail so now I have to do as he says or he'll send them to everyone in the school. He was still holding my legs apart so I was wide open. Before I could put my hands in front of me, he stomped on my balls, showing his dominance. I screamed. He shoved my dirty socks into my mouth and said, "If you don't be quiet we will do this in public instead."
I nodded my head as he landed another blow to my balls. I could taste my feet.
After a few more blows, Josh told me to stand up. I struggled to stand so Josh 'helped' me by grabbing my nuts in one hand and my face with the other, as he didn't want to pull off my balls, and pulled me out of his bed and place me into a standing position. He instructed me to spread my legs on close my eyes. I did as I was told. My balls were dangling low in my boxers as it was hot in his room. I felt him tie my hands together over my head. This made me nervous, I already knew what was coming. He counted to three before launching his  powerful foot into my precious jewels. He managed to only hit my right nut and it was painful. I fell to the floor and cried. Now I looked like a baby. I opened my eyes and saw my obvious erection poking up in my boxers. Im not very proud of this but my dick isn't that big. Josh saw this and started to laugh, pointing at my small dick.
"Wow, even with an erection your penis is tiny"
He then knelt down beside me still curled in a ball and placed me on his lap, looking guilty. Maybe he was sorry? He put his hand on my nuts and began to rub. I was confused but didn't protest as I was enjoying this. My boxers didn't offer much protection so his small touches only made me more erect. My face was red as I was still embarrassed about being in my boxers in front of a hottest boy in school. What am I saying, I don't like Josh? He is a dickhead and is abusing my nuts. He flicked my right testicle and said, "I'm sorry, lets play a game to make this more fair."