The shop

As I opened the door, I felt the cool breeze pass my bare legs. Stood in the open wearing only my black Calvins and a small shirt. Feeling exposed, I walked hastily across the small road. Fortunately, there were only a few people out today but those who were out stared. I felt the cold glares of people passing by. I covered my face the best I could but if didn't help much. I saw a few pictures get taken and drivers honked their horns at me. My face was very flustered by the time I arrived at the shop door.
I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw some people from school inside the shop. Panicking, I jumped into a big leafy bush near the shop. As I fell, sticks poked me from all angles. My boxers didn't protect me from thorns and my shirt tore off in my fall. I sat up in the bush and groaned seeing two boys around the age of 7 and 12 in front of me. They both laughed as I was still only wearing boxers and no longer had a shirt to cover my belly. I tried to cover my dick and balls but my hands were trapped within the bush. The two bastards realised they could do whatever  they wanted and laughed menacingly.
The smaller of the two grabbed the front of my waistband and pulled upwards. We only managed to pull it up to my belly button but my nuts were in so much pain. The older boy pushed the younger aside and said, "watch and learn"  He pushed my dick upwards so he had a good view of my clothed nuts and pushed my two sacks so that they were in the centre of my boxers.
"We'll start off easy" the older boy said as he knelt down in front of me, bringing his hand toward me. He gave my right nut a small flick but that was enough to send a bolt of pain through my entire body. Unfortunately for me, the frontal wedgie helped keep my balls in place making it easier for the boy to inflict pain more accurately. He flicked my right sack s total of 20 times before pushing me over. This was my chance to escape but the waistband of my boxers had got caught on a twig, keeping me in place. The older boy walked round to the side of my head and looked at my now exposed dick. My boxers were pulled upwards from the twig so there was a big gap between me and the fabric. The cold gad made my small penis even smaller and the boy could not stop laughing. Eventually, he carried on with his work. He whispered into my ear, "I hope you like the smell of my bum." He then pulled down his trousers slightly exposing his red boxers with blue stripes and sat on my face.

" He then pulled down his trousers slightly exposing his red boxers with blue stripes and sat on my face

His smelly ass cheeks blocked my whole vision encasing me in darkness. The younger child took the opportunity to start kicking my balls. The older boy saw my dick twitching slightly and had an idea. He lay down across my body, putting his tiny balls in my face and stuck his hands inside my boxers. He pulled on my penis, fully exposing my cold, battered nuts with nothing to block them from attacks. The younger then stood in between my legs and jumped. I closed my eyes ad his small body crashed down on my fragile nuts, squishing them with his feet. I let out a faint wail muffled by the kids nuts in my face. I pushed the boy off of me and decided I was going to teach the brat a lesson. I picked him up by the waistband of his boxers and hung him on a tree in the middle of the street. No one was around anymore so there was nothing from stopping me from getting revenge. The boy cried in pain but before I could destroy his tiny nuts, the younger kid head butted my dick. I bent over in pain. The older boy managed to get down from the tree and gave a final kick in the balls and yanked on the back of my boxers before running off home. I was in so much pain but I needed to do the forfeit quickly so that josh didn't get suspicious.
I slowly made my way into the shop and bought some sweets for Josh. The only person in the shop was the cashier, who wasn't paying attention so it was an easy task. I quickly sprinted back to Josh's house across the road, ignoring the odd person staring. I finally made it inside of Josh's house and he was stood waiting. He gave me a small nut tap asking what took me so long. I made up a lie and told him that we should continue our game.