The game pt1

A game? Why would he want to play a game?
I asked, "What do you mean by a game?"
"I have already gotten my revenge now and I feel bad, so lets make this fair," Josh answered. My face lifted as this was no longer going to be continued abuse of my balls. Josh then explained the rules of the game.

-You take it in turns to hit each other in the nuts as hard as you can
- If you touch/hold your balls at any point during the game then you lose a point
- If you lose a point you have a forfeit
-If you lose 3 points the you lose.

Josh went first. I spread my legs for him. He gave a hard punch to my balls. Josh goes to the gym quite often so he was very strong so this causing me to stumble backwards, letting out a moan. I resisted the urge to grab my nuts because I wanted to win this game.
Now it is my go. I watched Josh spread his legs, his big dick creating a bulge in the front of his trousers. I lifted my leg up, slapping his nuts with my foot. He groaned in pain but didn't move an inch.
" you'll have to try harder than that pipsqueak"
Josh's go again. He kicked my legs apart. I expected him to kick me but instead he landed a hard slap to my boys. My balls bounced into my pelvis and I moaned in pain. I cupped my injured
Balls in my hands falling to my knees. I then realised that I had lost a point. I looked up to see Josh grinning.
" You know what that means," he said.
My heart started to speed up. What was he going to say? I'm already in my boxers and my balls still ache so it can't get much worse, can it?
"What is my forfeit?" I asked. I hope its not too bad.
"I want you to go to the shop across the road and buy me some sweets," Josh replied with a menacing grin. That didn't seem too bad. I walked over to where my trousers were laying but was stopped when Josh's large hand grabbed my nuts from behind. I made a strange noise only a dog would be able to hear and slowly turned to see what this bitch wanted.
"Who said you could put your trousers back on" he said blatantly. This is going to be a strange experience. Josh threw me one of his old shirts which was clearly to small and said, "have this, I don't want you to get cold" then started laughing uncontrollably on the ground. I decided to just get it over with and headed to the door.