The game part 2

(*This chapter was put together very quickly. If it doesn't make sense or has lots of mistakes, it will most likely be re-written.*)

As we continued our game, the hits became harder and harder. I was in pain, wanting to fall on the floor and cry. However, just as I was about to give up, I gave one last kick towards Josh's balls. I saw his eyes widen as he fell to the floor . His nuts were covered by his large, muscular hands and I swear I saw a tear roll down his face. It turns out that I had hit his left nut square in the centre. Naturally, I went to celebrate my success by tebagging him. I stood over him and squatted, forgetting the game we were playing. Josh raised his hand and gave me a small but powetful flick to both of my ballsacks. We hadn't specified that this was an illegal move but it still caught me by surprise. I fell forward landing directly on top of Josh. My face landing in between his legs. Josh tried to get up but in his weak state, I had pinned him down.
"What is my forfeit?" He whispered
Instead of answering, I took off his jeans. If I had to be in my boxers then so would he. Josh was wearing some pink calvins.

The colour looked very good on him. His dick and balls were also very defined in them and they fit perfectly.
"I hit you too, you know"Josh said, "I want you to massage my balls as they hurt a lot"
I stood up so he could get himself comfortable but instead hi lifted me by my boxers and lay me on his bed on my back. He then lay on top of me, putting his nuts directly on top of my face.
" now massage," he directed.
I still had in my wedgie and was very uncomfortable but I managed to wrap my hands around his ballsacks. Slowly, i rubbed and played with his testicles. I heard him moan  before I felt him start to play with my balls aswell. It felt good and I didn't want him to stop. Both of us now had boners and were enjoying messing with each other's nuts. His boner had pushed inside my mouth so I had to push him off.
"I didn't say you could stop!" Josh told me sternly.

He grabbed the waistband of my boxers and pulled up . He put my underwear over my head and lay me on my back once again. Unable to see, I struggled to free myself. Josh once again started playing with my balls . My erection growing and my and my neck hurting, my boxers ripped. I scrambled in panic, trying to cover myself but with Josh keeping me down, I am completely exposed.