- 2. | 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

reminder; ur a simp  (;

•    •    •

  "Honey, it's a stretch. It takes a long time to get there, and of course, practice. Lots and lots of practice!"

  You kick your feet softly off the edge of the stage. Your half eaten lunch sitting beside you, you'd been on a short break in the most comfortable place in the amusement park. Well, not really psychically comfortable, but at least you were alone.

  "Are you loved, Y/N?"

Aside from the animatronics behind you.

You turn to see RoboFizz, his head craning to the side to stare at you. "I can only hope." You tease, taking a bite of the food you bought from one of the vendors outside.

"My show is in a couple hours. When the hell a-A-R-are you going to do my check up?" He asks.

You finish up the last bite of your food, and brush off the tops of your pants. As you stand, you kick the wrapper of your food to the floor below. You had to sweep before the show started anyway, so it didn't matter.
"Right now." You mumble, turning to grab the work box filled with equipment needed to tune up his voice box, and fix some of the wires that sparked in his neck. "Sit."

He turns his head slightly, a creeping smirk crawling up his face. "O-O-o-oh~ with pleasure, your highness." Fizz sits on the stage, and you kneel beside him with the small box in hands. Taking out the pliers, you situate his neck to lean to the side where you can get a good view of the wires bothering him.
"Anything hurt?" You ask. It seemed like a stupid question, but to him you guessed it made sense.

"What kind of a question is that?" He asks, eyes narrowed. Guess you were wrong about that one too.
You roll your eyes at him. "You know what I mean."

"No." He huffs. "I've got a stiff neck."

You shrug, and push his head down to view the area a bit better. "Damn. You're all sorts of fucked up." You mutter. It was just the truth, you meant well.

Honestly, you were a bit giddy to be even working on him, period. Your hands grazed his neck and back gently, running a finger over the corrupted wires that lead to the sparking. It was probably from overuse, and the fact that he was so old.
Loo Loo Land has been around for quite a bit now, and you'd embarrassingly admit that you've been a fan since you were a kid. Growing into your teenage years was when you really found out about Fizzarolli, and you wanted nothing more but to accompany him and his acts.

"A-A-a-w. So thoughtful." He says. You smirk at his tease, and pull on one of the wires. You had the soldering gun beside you, as well as the pliers in hand. You carefully pull on the wire in mind, and hold up the gun with your other hand.

"Don't move. This is gonna be a bit tricky." Your voice travels quietly. Fizz merely sits still, obliging your orders. Thankfully.

As you solder the two splitting wire ends together, Fizz jolts a little, causing you to burn your finger in the process of pulling away from him. "Shit!" you hiss out, shaking out your hand from the stinging.
"I told you not to move!" Brows scrunched, you listen to the way he starts laughing under his breath. "That's not funny."

"Only a L-I-I-T—little bit." He turns over his shoulder at you. With narrowed eyes, you pout a lip, looking down at your finger. It was bleeding just a bit, but obviously nothing that could stop you from working.