- 6. | 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

i really hope y'all notice
the little dialogue change
the reader has
with robo fizz here (;
lmk if you see it !

____________________

You actually managed to smile a bit at Fizz as he chatted with you while you worked. You knew he couldn't stay around the park too long- - too many fans; though, you got the hint he didn't actually mind the publicity. It took a little bit of you two being in silence for Fizzarolli to get uncomfortable enough to start talking up a conversation with you- - probably because he felt bad.

Fizz sat on the bleachers, eyes following you as your sweeping job was finally finished. It was time to fix up the robo fizz animatronic for its next show.

This was prolly gonna be lil awkward. Especially if it starts talking—

The real Fizzarolli was sitting right here, as if it was all of your fantasies come true, and the only version of him you did get to have (sorta), was broken on a stage.

You take the robot out onto the stage with a toolbox set, and place a hand over the area of the robot to look it over. Exposed wires again at the neck. Damn thing.

"Holy shit! That piece of junk is supposed to be me?" Fizz leans comically forward on the bench, stretching and tilting his head to the side with a grimace.

You turn to look at Fizzarolli curiously, a brow raised slightly. "Yeah. What, you don't think he looks like you?" Your voice was teasing, and Fizzarolli only scrunched up his nose in distaste at the thought. "What the hell's wrong with its neck?"

You take a small step to the side as he meets you at the edge of the stage from the floor. It was subtle, but you noticed his eyes looking over the circus stage briefly before meeting with your face.

"He likes to glitch out allot." You shrug, "I swear he does it on purpose to piss me off, though." As you bend and lift a tool out from the box, you hear footsteps walking up the stage.

""You mean, like, it's actually sentient?" Fizz looked . . confused. Maybe a little curious?
Did he know know how own products?

You stand up straight again and scrunch your face up slightly in confusion. "Yeeah . . ? He pisses me off."

Fizz stares at it, rounding it once in a small stepped circle around the limp robot, putting a hand to his chin in thought. "I guess it's just freaky, looking at that thing so close up."

You found his curiosity a little entertaining. Your lips curl upward to a smile. "Then you really don't wanna see it turned on."

"Pun intended?" He tilts his head with a wavering smile. "Your jests are better than I thought."

With a smirk of your own, he watched you roll your eyes. That wasn't the intention, but you decided to just roll with it if he was laughing.
"Gross."
Your legs crouch down to the floor, and you hold yourself in a low squatting position to look over the exposed wires in the robot's neck. With a lopsided frown, there was a heavy sigh threatening to escape. This stupid project would take you at least two hours to do.

So much for getting done early today.

"Soo . . you do this almost every day?" Fizzarolli looks down to you. "The robot, I mean,"
You get comfortable on your knees, and bring the toolbox closer to your side. As you nod, you look up at him. "Mhm. Fun, right?"