music

Max was talking to her as the crew set up her mic. Lando and Max Fewtrell wanted her to do an interview with her, especially after her win in Australia. The Quadrant team was kind enough to get her hooked up with some custom merchandise. Lando walked out of hair and makeup and strutted past them.

"I have never looked so good."

Max just laughed and lightly kicked him in the ass as he walked past.

They were doing something similar to Grill the Grid. It was a lie detector test between Lando and Devlin.

Once they got settled the camera got rolling.

"Lando here with Formula 1 rookie, Devlin Hunt!"

She just laughed towards Max quietly.

"Remember you were a rookie once to Norris."

"Yeah, whatever."

Max intervened before Dev could fire off her next comment. He asked them questions like favorite liveries, tracks and racers.

"Alright final question, what is something about the other person that you know, but they don't know that you know."

Max could barely say it without laughing, he knew what Devlin's answer was already.

"Lando."

"Mhm."

He held a smirk on his face.

"Remember that club in Monaco that had a special masquerade night in January."

He just nodded his head.

"That girl that kicked you, from the next table over."

His eyes widened for a second.

"No fucking way."

He made a high pitched noise that faded into a laugh.

"That was you?"

She nodded her head.

"Yes."

The guy running the test nodded his head.

"She's telling the truth."

Max nearly fell out of his chair.

"Well you know what. I know that -"

In the final cut of the video they panned just to her face and muted what Lando said.

"How do you know that?"

Lando just chuckled.

"He told me."

"He told you that?"

"Mhm."

Her face was bright red, she was utterly embarrassed. Max got a kick out of her reaction. He must have known Lando's answer ahead of time as well.

After the cameras stopped rolling, Lando started to take off his microphone.

"I can't believe Charles told you. Who else knows?"

Lando just let out a little laugh.

"Well I think Pierre knows, I'm pretty sure he does. And someone may have told Carlos."

Lando rubbed the back of his.

"Lando! You're the worse."

"You're apart of the family now. No secret is safe with us."

She just shook her head at him, but he wasnt wrong. The drivers had seriously started to warm up to her. She started spending more and more time with them over race weekends and even hang out with a few of them outside of that.