chapter 3: arm day

It was an exciting day for the little Y/N. Just yesterday, she got a brand new colour pencil set from her father (with the help of Alferd) that she couldn't wait to show off to everyone. The coloured pencils were stored in a large black leather case that was almost as big as her body.

Inside it were hundreds of different shades of every colour her small mind could imagine. She wanted to share her gift with her siblings, so she waited patiently on the Brown sofa in the living room. The large case next to her.

When she saw Damian walking through the halls, she smiled and run (the best that a 3 year old could run) towards her brother. Just as she was about to get to him she tripped but thankfully he caught her just before she could fall.

"Thank you Dami!" She gave him a toothy grin. Damian picked her up into his arms looking at every part of her body to make sure she didn't get hurt from tripping over. After seeing that she wasn't injured, he then smiled softly at her.

"Good morning Y/N. Why were you in a rush this early in the morning?"

She started to wiggle in his arms, so he put her down. She then (thankfully) walked back to the living room and grabbed her pencil case, dragging it along the ground cause it was a little heavy for her own body strength.

"Daddy got new colours for me!"

Damain looked down at it with an unamused look "How charming"

"Do you wanna draw?" She asked with her puppy dog eyes. 

"I'm busy" he turned to the direction of the gym.

"Oh..." Y/N said in a smile voice. Damian looked back at her. She was looking down at the case, her eyes teary up.

Feeling guilty, he cleared his throat. ".... but after I'm finished, I suppose I can entertain you for a short while"

"She looked up at Damian with twinkles in her eyes. "Really? Thank you Dami!"

After what felt like hours, she saw cass pass by with a duffle bag over her shoulder. Y/N walked up behind her and hugged her leg "Hi cass"

Cass bent down and caressed Y/N's cheek in her hand, she squessed them gently, making the young girl giggle. "Hi Y/N"

"Do wanna colour with me?" Y/N asked.

"Awww... sorry Y/N, but I have stuff to do but when I'm finished, I'll draw with you ok?" Cass pulled out her pinky and gave a wame smile to Y/N.

"Oh, okay" Y/N pouted but linked her pinky with cass's.

After that Y/N found herself in the kitchen looking for dick. When she saw him, he was eating a bowl of cornflakes. Y/N stood before him, reaching up and tugged at her oldest brothers shirt.

Dick stopped his eating and looked down, smiling softly at his little sister. "What's up baby bird?"

Dick Grayson
A.K.A
Nightwing, the original Robin.

"Do u wanna colour with me?" She asked hopefully.

"Sorry little bird, I can't draw with you right now. I'm in a bit of a rush but you can ask Jason or Tim. They should be around somewhere" and before Y/N could say anything, Dick drowned the last chunk of his cornflakes down and rushed down hall. Y/N huffed and went back to the sofa.

After a while, Y/N heard the voices of Jason and Tim. She saw them holding duffel bags the same one that cass had. She smiled at them before walking off to ask them to colour with her.

"Morning J, morning Timmy"

"Morning kid!" Jason Pet the top of Y/N's head.

"Good morning Y/N"  Tim smiled down at her. "What's that?" He pointed to the leather case newt ro the sofa.

"It's my new colours daddy got for me"
she smiled up at them.

"Wow. Cool"

"Can you colour with me?"

"Sorry kid. Me and Timmy here are gonna work out. Maybe late with can" Jason said rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh, it's fine" She pouted before walking away to the staircase.

"Do u think we broke a 4 year olds heart?" Tim whispered feeling guilty.

"We probably did Timmy"

~timeskip~

Bruce walked along the halls trying to find atleast one of his kids. But he then stopped in his tracks when he heard crying? He looked at the door near his left, it was his youngest room. Why would she be crying?

He opened the door to see his little girl curled up on her bed and tears running down her face. The site in front of him, broke his heart.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" he asked softly.

The young girl looked up her father and wiped her face before speaking. "No one wants to colour with me"

Bruce's heart broke more at hearing those words. He had to make her feel better but how? "Hey, why don't we go and get some cookies? Alferd just pulled a new batch out of the oven" He gave a warm smile.

The girls face let up at that idea."Ok, daddy" she held out her arms signalling that she wanted to be carried, Bruce gladly took his little girl into his arms and the father and daughter made their way down to the kitchen.

~in the cave~

"Sup Damian?" Dick waved at him as he placed his towel to the side. He grabbed the gymnastic rings and turned to Jason. "Light day Jason?" He lifed his legs up and held himself up.

"I was just getting warmed up actually"  Jason started doing push ups with one arm. "98...99...100!"

"Pssh, that's nothing" Dick and Jason turned to look at Tim who started doing push ups with his tumbs and pointer fingers.

"You're all pathetic" Damian lifted his body up and did a handstand. "This is what you should be doing"

Jason moved next ro Damian and did the same thing. "Sorry kid your not special"

"How... about this!" Dick did a handstand with one hand using his tumb and pointer finger.

Jason, Tim, Dick and Damian were all doing the same thing together. "First one... to hundred... wins"

Cass looked over at them as she drank water. "Bad idea"

~Later that night~

The four boys were sitting around the table groaning in pain every time they moved. Cass sat perfectly fine, enjoying the meal that Alferd had made.

"Ow. So much ow" Dick threw his head back against his chair. Damian was crouching in his chair. Tim was trying to eat his dinner, with his foot. "Come on, I-I... I can do this" Jason tried tilting the plate with his head. "Can't... reach"

Cass turned to the four boys eating her food with utensils. "Told you guys it was a bad idea" Jason smashed his face into his food.

Suddenly, Y/N popped up from the doorway. "Are you guys ready to colour now?"

"S-sorry Y/N... I don't think I can move my arms" Dick slowly turned his head towards her and gave a weary smile.

"But you guys said you would?" she pouted.

"Sorry Y/N" Tim muttered, dropping his spoon in the process. "Dang it" Jason muttered his Sorry through his food.

"I can still draw with you Y/N" Cass held Y/N's hand and lead her out of the dinning room. Y/N turned her head towards her brothers and frowned, "You're all imbec- imbeci-...mean!" She huffed her checks out in anger.

The four boys groaned in pain and Damian shrank down in his chair in shame.