Episode 1: A Panzer IV, an M4 and M4A1 Sherman, a Firefly, and an M1A2 Abrams.

The scene opens up with Miho, Saori, Hana, Yukari, Mako, and Kay are talking, and they are talking about Tyler, and his Tank crew, and they are thinking of what tank will he be bringing.

Kay: They said that the Instructor's name is Tyler Larson, and he has an American tank, but I don't know if it would be a Sherman, like ours, well not the Firefly.

Miho: I noticed a Tank with colored in green, and it was mixed with brown, It matches the Woodland camo on the M1 Abrams used by the US Military, so he might be American!

The rumbling noise of a Honeywell AGT1500 engine is heard and the Tank arrives with Tyler wearing his Tanker's helmet, and he is holding the M2 Browning with one hand, and he has a Jacket with the logo of the US Army. Then it cuts to the crew, composed of Tyler's former bully, Dave Nelson, his old friends Ana Lennox, who he met in Training, and Mike Hollis, who he met after saving him from some Iraqi Tanks, after his tank was being damaged. The tank stops and they see Tyler get off the tank and he is holding the Helmet and the girls see the US Army Logo on his Jacket, as they now found out that their Instructor was a US Army Tank Commander who served in Afghanistan.

Tyler: Good morning, I'm Tyler Larson, former US Army, and I am your instructor.

Miho: So that's your tank? I saw it.

Tyler: Yeah, that is my tank. And if you wanna win against the other schools? Let me explain.

It later cuts to them somewhere and they are lined up like recruits in the Military, and Naomi, and Alisa are listening to Tyler.

Tyler: After I heard of your embarassing performance Miho, if you go up against Gloriana again, I'd suggest doing this.

Tyler gets into the tank, and says this.

Tyler: Let's roll out!

He closes the Hatch and the Honeywell AGT1500 engine rumbles and then it goes down really fast and then it slows down on the fast speed and the tank fires the M240C on the turret, and they hear the rapid-fire noise of the M240, and then they see the M256A1 Cannon hit the enemy tank in the rear, as it is the weakest area as he learned it as WW2 Tanks are not very powerful like the MBTs used today, except the M26 and the other Late-War Tanks with more powerful guns.

Naomi: His tank, it's not a normal one, it has the speed of the tankettes that Anzio academy uses. But the main gun is powerful, like All-Stars' Pershings and my Sherman Firefly.

The Abrams returns and it goes up the Hill and then Tyler gets out of the Tank.

Tyler: So on the Explanation, the tank is not a Light, Medium, or a Heavy Tank, it's called a Main Battle Tank.

He shows a picture of him Firing the M256 Cannon in Afghanistan, as a US Serviceman. And then he shows a picture with his Tank driving near a destroyed T-72, It leaves the Girls shocked, as the 26 year old Veteran Tanker destroys Tanks in his service days.

Kay: Wait, were people inside the tank?

Tyler: The T-72 exploded with the crew inside, which meant that they may have died, it's not similar to the tournaments. as there is not a white flag that shows up after your tank exploded, instead, the crew inside only has few seconds to get out to survive, or worse, die inside the tank, as some infantrymen wanted to serve their country, but never fired their rifle, they could be too afraid, or they couldn't eliminate one, as over 50 or 70 percent of US Military personnel did not shoot a gun in combat, and were only doing it in training.

It later cuts to all of them doing a test with Tyler and their task is to destroy Tyler's M1A2 Abrams. Naomi hits the Abrams, but it deflects on the turret, and her Sherman Firefly is destroyed, then Miho fires the Main gun on the Tracks, to make it unable to move, but they forgot about the 120mm main gun but they almost get destroyed, and They destroy the Abrams, and then a White Flag appears on the turret, they know that it was destroyed, they are congratulated and 1 week later, the tank was repaired.