Episode 3: An invasion endangered the Schools!

The Scene opens up with The Anglerfish Team and Tyler with his crew at the hills, until they see some Aircraft flying quickly, and they mistake them as F-15 Fighter Jets, and explosion happens.

Tyler: Ah great, Looks like an invasion!

Miho: Wait what!?

They quickly move out and see many of the Destroyed buildings, and some students are seen running and then US Army troops from Camp Zama arrived and are trying to shoot down the SU-27 Flankers, until they see a Humvee with a 50 Caliber on it, and one of the troops open fire. Then one of the Sukhois are shot down, then the US Marine Corps Tanks instantly make it to one of the schools, Saunders University, and they evacuate some of the students there. Then it cuts to The Abrams and the Panzer headed to Oarai Academy, and then they almost get hit by a Flanker's AT Missile, and then they enter the school and evacuate all of the students as Tyler remembered his training when he was in the army. Then Machine Gun fire forces the students to get down, then at Kuromoromine Academy, the students are running to the US Soldiers outside, who are USAF Troops, and when they almost make it out, they are trapped.

USAF Soldier: STAND BACK! WE'RE GONNA BLOW IT!

The debris explodes as one of them used an MK153 SMAW Rocket Launcher. Then the other schools are evacuated by all branches of the US Armed Forces, then the JSDF and USAF Aircraft get into the sky and get into a dogfight with the Sukhoi Flankers. Then US Humvees are rollling into the Streets with evac trucks and then the civilians and student evacuees are inside. And they are evacuated to a safer area