Episode 2: Oarai VS Kuromoromine

The Scene opens up with Miho's Panzer firing at the well-armored German tanks being fielded by Kuromoromine, and Miho sees her older sister Maho on a Tiger Tank, and she remembers Tyler's maneuvering on his M1A2 and how he usually combats enemy tanks.

Miho: Mako, reverse, I have an Idea.

Mako: Are you sure?

Miho: Trust me.

Mako puts the tank in reverse and then she is ordered to go really fast and then they move down the hill and then they hit the brakes, doing a drift and they destroy a Panther, they find out that they were using Tyler's downhill Speed, as they open fire on the rear of every tank as they leave some for the other teams. They later saw Tyler on the turret of his M1A2, as he bangs the turret of his M1A2 and he is heard.

Tyler: Line up your shot. Steady now Kay. Fire!

The M256A1 Cannon destroys the dummy Tank, which had the silhouette of the T-72s he destroyed, as Kay looked at the dummy, it had a hole inside the circle and she then banged as a signal that it was a hit.

Tyler: Yup, I saw it Kay, good job.

Kay gets out via the loader's hatch and Then she returns to her Sherman and then the Anglerfish Team introduces Tyler to the Hippo and Rabbit Team, and they explain that Tyler is a 26-Year Old Veteran Tanker, as he served in Afghanistan. They are impressed after they were shown his skills when he did the fast maneuver and he also destroyed another dummy tank, as they found out that his Abrams was a bit faster.